Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gudetti

http://talksport.com/football/europe...-1-win-against

This interview make me want to sign him even more. Go and get him Rangers.

Comment

He won't play in the championship mate.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
        He won't play in the championship mate.
        He went to Scotland which is dire so he might drop down you never know. Think he's been linked to championship clubs more than prem tbh.

Comment

The geezer looks nuts
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Wonder what Swede thinks of him?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Wonder what Swede thinks of him?
              He's a winner with a winners attitude. Passionate and sometimes talks before thinking. Opponents can percieve him as arrogant but he just want's to win. Technically gifted, a natural goalscorer with ok pace. Newspapers in Sweden says he is on his way to Sporting Lisbon. Don't think he will end up in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                He went to Scotland which is dire so he might drop down you never know. Think he's been linked to championship clubs more than prem tbh.
                Celtic are a massive club. No comparison to QPR I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Celtic are a massive club. No comparison to QPR I'm afraid.
                  Don't care how big Celtic are I would much prefer to play for a championship club than Celtic in that pony league. It's pointless boring and imp most league 1 clubs would compete at the top of it.

We also offer bigger wages and the opportunity to live in the south of England and London which to me makes us a much more attractive club than Celtic.

Celtics history bigger than us yes. Celtic better supported and bigger club yes. But the potential is with us and the better standard of football is with us too. You play for Celtic you might as well retire.

Comment

Don't care how big Celtic are I would much prefer to play for a championship club than Celtic in that pony league. It's pointless boring and imp most league 1 clubs would compete at the top of it.

We also offer bigger wages and the opportunity to live in the south of England and London which to me makes us a much more attractive club than Celtic.

Celtics history bigger than us yes. Celtic better supported and bigger club yes. But the potential is with us and the better standard of football is with us too. You play for Celtic you might as well retire.
                    This. With bells on.

All things being said though, don't think we will get him.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                      He's a winner with a winners attitude. Passionate and sometimes talks before thinking. Opponents can percieve him as arrogant but he just want's to win. Technically gifted, a natural goalscorer with ok pace. Newspapers in Sweden says he is on his way to Sporting Lisbon. Don't think he will end up in the Championship.
                      Thanks!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

This bloke is absolute class but there is no way he'll sign for us

Comment

Could not agree more.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

http://talksport.com/football/europe...-1-win-against

This interview make me want to sign him even more. Go and get him Rangers.
                            Love it! Total nutter. We like mavericks at LR.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Geeza is (by all accounts) the exact sort we need to avoid. Massive ego, attitude stinks and ain't all that. I think he only banged in 8 goals for Celtic last year? Had that 1 blinding season a few years back in the Dutch league and done fark all else. It's a no from me.
                              its a no from me 2 if harry was in charge he would have signed already lol
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Geeza is (by all accounts) the exact sort we need to avoid. Massive ego, attitude stinks and ain't all that. I think he only banged in 8 goals for Celtic last year? Had that 1 blinding season a few years back in the Dutch league and done fark all else. It's a no from me.
                                Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X