John Guidetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Guidetti

We want to sign this striker if we fail to land ravel Morrison, I think he played for Celtic last season. And he is a former Man City player
    You Rsssssss

Geeza is (by all accounts) the exact sort we need to avoid. Massive ego, attitude stinks and ain't all that. I think he only banged in 8 goals for Celtic last year? Had that 1 blinding season a few years back in the Dutch league and done fark all else. It's a no from me.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Geeza is (by all accounts) the exact sort we need to avoid. Massive ego, attitude stinks and ain't all that. I think he only banged in 8 goals for Celtic last year? Had that 1 blinding season a few years back in the Dutch league and done fark all else. It's a no from me.
      Nice one matty I know your judgement is quality, I know nothing about this bloke so let's hope we stay clear then mate
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Id have him. Don't mid strikers with a ego. Best ones should have that arrogance about them imo. Wouldn't always believe everything reported in the press.
        Gudetti is a very good striker imo and one who could do very well in the championship of given a chance. I'd have a bet to say he'd get 15 goals for us.

Comment

It's the coaches job to manage ego's. Guidetti is clearly talented, plays a lot like Eidar Gudjohnsson used to. Would be a class signing for a Championship club.

15 goals for Celtic last season in 35 appearances. Think I read somewhere he wasn't happy in Scotland and said goals up there 'dont count' or something.... Cant say I disagree much.

39 goals in 80 career appearances. Certainly not a player i'd turn away from the club.

Comment

It's seem there is mixed feelings about this player, as I said I know nothing about him. And never seen him play
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Decent striker who knows where the net is. Scored a fair few for Celtic but was sub almost every game. Not sure about ego but from what I've seen of him he'd be an asset in our division.

Comment

Saw him play against the England under 21's the other night, didn't look great to be honest, but you need to see him a few times before judging.

Comment

not seen him play but must have something about him if city signed him

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                    Saw him play against the England under 21's the other night, didn't look great to be honest, but you need to see him a few times before judging.
                    Funny that, I thought he was Swedens best player. Inventive if not necessarily a massive goal threat that game. Would be quality for us in a '10' role imo.

Comment

He's terrible, horrible arrogant player that only scored 8 league goals in Scotland, mostly pens aswell

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                        He's terrible, horrible arrogant player that only scored 8 league goals in Scotland, mostly pens aswell
                        But he might go from a pub team to play some decent football in the championship
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                          Horrible and arrogant he may be, but terrible? Don't talk silly. Think you got your Scottish specs on again..... What did he say about football up there?

Comment

Good enough for us and good enough for the Championship, plus he's a free transfer. His development suffered after he had bad injuries, well with a shot.

Can't write him off for scoring 8 in 24 in Scotland when you consider we're signing freebies from League 1.

Comment

He will end up signing for a someone at a higher level than us. Makes me laugh when people write someone off when they're so young.

Comment

Working...
                              X