Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    No, not at all concerned.

We haven't lost any of them yet and I suspect without the various idiots in charge of our transfer policy, if and when we do they will be replaced with more quality.

There won't be a team with a better keeper than us in the Championship. Despite their limitations, Caulker and Onouha will be two of the best CB's in the division, with reliable Clint as back up. Some young energetic newbies in midfield with a desire to improve their game along with a decent left back for this league. Mackie and JET will cause problems for most Championship defences, so with a new right back, one real quality prolific striker to replace Charlie and replacements for the others you mentioned if they go, we are looking quite good. Can't wait for this season to start.

Lets not forget we still have Hoilett (as if we could), along with the youngsters like Doughty, Furlong and young Grego-Cox as different options too.

If you still feel concerned, please visit my Stan Bowles / Alzheimers thread and add to the numbers willing to bet £5 against my £100 that we will be at least top 6. A few more names will guarantee £100 to the charity.
    Great idea for you Brightonr have great respect for you, it would be lovely on match days if Rangers fans got the old buckets out for the Alzheimer's course not just for the great man but every one effected
    You Rsssssss

Comment

From you
      You Rsssssss

Comment

I've been concerned about the club since January the lack of any interest in the transfer market this coming after a flying visit to K L by Redknapp Ferdinand and Ramsey , be real they never flew down there just to have a cup of tea with uncle Tony did they ? the way things have panned out since leads me to now think Redknapp was told his time was up on that visit

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I've been concerned about the club since January the lack of any interest in the transfer market this coming after a flying visit to K L by Redknapp Ferdinand and Ramsey , be real they never flew down there just to have a cup of tea with uncle Tony did they ? the way things have panned out since leads me to now think Redknapp was told his time was up on that visit
          His time should have been up after the west ham away game or before, concerned about club nah, they will build & survive ok this season, if we make top six great if not so be it but not a cat in hells chance we will go down.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Yes but these main players will go right at the start of the new season leaving us as usual with no time to find quality replacements with a panic buy situation as normally occurs,,
            We should not underestimate the quality in the championship ...it will be no walk in the park.
            Could be a real wake up call when the season starts I think.
            My thoughts exactly, think we will be in another relegation battle. Have seen this too many times with qpr over the last 4/5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
              His time should have been up after the west ham away game or before, concerned about club nah, they will build & survive ok this season, if we make top six great if not so be it but not a cat in hells chance we will go down.
              That's what makes it strange that he didn't go at the start of January , why wait until the end of the window ? and to say he resigned is just not true ! What was the one day trip to K L all about ? With recent goings on ie Tony taking a step back anybody who doesn't have concerns should think again and not just about this season

Comment

We need to keep some quality. Phillips under contract.......Barton Phillips Fer all going leaves us short of any fight and grit in midfield.....and well we all know about our strikers

Anyone who can't see this is shortsighted

I also want to get rid of the high earners but we still need a team capable of winning games...facto

Comment

Working...
                X