Adding to our fan base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding to our fan base

I have managed to convert a Liverpool fan and his boy into QPR season ticket holders. I personally won't be getting one for myself but I wish the club all the best. Might go to 3 or 4 home games but I am pleased I have brought in some replacements
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Better still why don't you buy one and then return it in a sulk !

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I have managed to convert a Liverpool fan and his boy into QPR season ticket holders.
      Hardly a feat considering how disillusioned the Liverpool lot is nowadays. Try Chelsea fans
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Hardly a feat considering how disillusioned the Liverpool lot is nowadays. Try Chelsea fans
        Fair point

Comment

I might be mad- and each to their own/ everyone is welcome- but if you only go to four games a year- and, living in the country, means you can go- why post on here? I'm genuinely intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I might be mad- and each to their own/ everyone is welcome- but if you only go to four games a year- and, living in the country, means you can go- why post on here? I'm genuinely intrigued.
            I'm with you 77. I'd assumed weare to be a ST holder at least given his volume of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              I'm with you 77. I'd assumed weare to be a ST holder at least given his volume of posts.
              He has been reading the board for many years. Don't underestimate the power of Kirill!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I have been a St holder and member over many years including the dire years of watching league 1 football but I have got to the stage where enough is enough. Getting a stiff neck while drinking a bovrel on a cold Tues night is not my answer of fun. I think myself and Chris Robson look to see quality and flair, probably because we have both played the game and that certainly will be rare to see at loftus road next season. I am not anti Ramsey les or Tony but my love of QPR and been draining out of me. I am probably the most passionate fan here so time away will do me good. Losing away to Rotherham will be just to painful to think about.

Comment

I have been a St holder and member over many years including the dire years of watching league 1 football but I have got to the stage where enough is enough. Getting a stiff neck while drinking a bovrel on a cold Tues night is not my answer of fun. I think myself and Chris Robson look to see quality and flair, probably because we have both played the game and that certainly will be rare to see at loftus road next season. I am not anti Ramsey les or Tony but my love of QPR and been draining out of me. I am probably the most passionate fan here so time away will do me good. Losing away to Rotherham will be just to painful to think about.
                  Well #### off then & don't need supporters like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                    Well #### off then & don't need supporters like you.
                    Hi Jeff let's talk via pm I think you're being very unreasonable

Comment

Hi Jeff let's talk via pm I think you're being very unreasonable
                      Not really just because things haven't gone accordingly to plan over the last few seasons & believe me I have peed off but won't stop me going down to watch, I renewed my ST & have been going for 55 years & will continue to do so, looking forward to the season, new era & see what comes of if, I sure you are passionate weAqpr12 but to jack it in nah, just think to yourself I like. The sound of this new up & coming team they are trying to put together & will watch them, see easy in it.

Comment

All fair enough, mate. But why post then? And, if you don't watch the games, what evidence do you have to base any opinion on? Haven't a beef with you. Happy to see you here. I'm just curious.

Comment

"I am probably the most passionate fan here"
                          I would be certain there are dozens on here more passionate and loyal than you and 1000s of Rangers fans who show more passion than you by turning up regardless of the division we are in, the football we play or the state of the club...
                          Whatever the season an all that.
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I wanted to say 1 of the most along with many others. Tbh hands up I agree with merry on this one. It's a bit like having an argument via text and it comes out all wrong. I don't think however anyone can blame anyone for avoiding loftus road at this moment. I actually am happy with les and Ramsey running things but I think like most the summer break isn't long enough. Losing fer Austin and Phillips will be tough to swallow and I think unfortunately we will spend plenty of seasons playing lower league football

Comment

I am well revved for this season and it cant come quick enough for me. Love the first four or five games in shorts a tee and shades as well. Gutted to of gone down, but love the championship and the fight to get back up. Getting hard to see JET the most if im honest (no homo), really think he will shock so many doubters and become a proper cult hero.

Comment

Working...
                              X