FFP Case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFP Case.

The Football league V Queens Park Rangers.

Get ready to Rumble Ding Ding Round 1 about to start..

I think this will end up as a fine and maybe a transfer embargo in January , Football league will have to be seen to be doing something, but no-where near as bad as some are saying

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      I think this will end up as a fine and maybe a transfer embargo in January , Football league will have to be seen to be doing something, but no-where near as bad as some are saying
      From what I was told, there is Lawyers in and out of QPR every day who will fight this to the very end. The view around the club is NOTHING will happen and we will walk away with a slap on the wrist.

Comment

So where can we follow the latest developments?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          From what I was told, there is Lawyers in and out of QPR every day who will fight this to the very end. The view around the club is NOTHING will happen and we will walk away with a slap on the wrist.
          No there will be some punishment , the football league will have to implement some kind off sanction or they will be seen as not fit for purpose, but i really don't think there massive fine will hold up, especially as they have admitted it was to difficult to work and changed it after 1 season, remember the old ffp all three promoted clubs broke the rule even Burnley were due a fine. Blackburn and Forest are still being punished so we will have to face some punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Here

Comment

No there will be some punishment , the football league will have to implement some kind off sanction or they will be seen as not fit for purpose, but i really don't think there massive fine will hold up, especially as they have admitted it was to difficult to work and changed it after 1 season, remember the old ffp all three promoted clubs broke the rule even Burnley were due a fine. Blackburn and Forest are still being punished so we will have to face some punishment.
              Blackburn and Forest got to vote on the proposition, we didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Blackburn and Forest got to vote on the proposition, we didn't.
                We did vote for the original one , we tried to change the severity of it , in cutting losses so quickly , but we did agree to ffp

Comment

easy just ask insider, he's your man!

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    easy just ask insider, he's your man!

Not JJB?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not JJB?
                      na, only when gossip is made oficial is JJB any good. when its 100% confirmed and made 100% oficial then and only then ask JJB, he'll never let you down
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Personally think we will be fine, might get a nominal fine,but nothing major. Personally am tired and bored of all the scaremongery aimed at us, we have had it for years (since the Faurlin case really) and nothing ever comes of it.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i'd be very surprised if burnley were due a fine, since:

- their loss of £7.6m was less than the £8m threshold, and
                          - a big chunk of the costs that caused the loss were disallowable under ffp rules relating to promotion bonuses.

while it's true that they changed the rules after one season, this slightly ignores the point that, if we lose the argument about the £60m debt write-off in our last set of accounts, our accounts were so bad that we will need to turn a profit last season and manage to do the same in the coming season to avoid getting fined for them again under the new rules.

Comment

Im going with nothing will happen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Im going with nothing will happen at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X