Who would you make Team Captain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Clint won't play a great deal I don't think. Ale has a long way to go to prove fitness, but I see your point definitely.
    Right on both accounts , but a captain shows leadership in the changing room at the training ground as well as on the pitch during a game

Comment

Onuoha. He played out of his skin the last time we were in the CC. Hence; If he is vocal enough it should be him.

ps. why are people talking Barton? Rightly so, or not; I take he`s not wanted at the club anymore?
      Last edited by Shania; 24-06-2015, 07:56 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Henry if he stays. Does his job and is a leader. Chief doesn't need the responsibility he's too error prone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle's barnet View Post
          Henry if he stays. Does his job and is a leader. Chief doesn't need the responsibility he's too error prone.
          Didn't Henry layoff a pass to opposition last year? Point is everyone was error prone on that crap team we had last year.

Nedum for me. Henry my number two.

Comment

Course he did, IMO Ned needs to focus on his own game without the pressure of being captain.

Comment

Chief, Chief, Chief!
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

He aint signed yet

Comment

Junior Hoillet.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                    Junior Hoillet.
                    Brilliant username for a top first post
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

For me the captain should be Charlie if he stays ....unlikely, so the Chief would be a good choice
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Wouldnt be surprised If Clint is captain with Mackie as vice.

Comment

Hard call but would nudge towards ned. Think at cb in the championship he's colossal and such a important player. The fact he's been chosen as one of the four players with Mackie to do our kit launch in Tuesday indicates to me he's very much in our plans next year. Funny enough mackie is also doing it so I would imagine it's one of them.

Comment

There is some woman on facebook with a picture of her with ramsey at her kids football presentation last night, she said she asked him about chaz and he wouldnt answer but sald the chief will be captain next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              There is some woman on facebook with a picture of her with ramsey at her kids football presentation last night, she said she asked him about chaz and he wouldnt answer but sald the chief will be captain next season.
                              Hitman, stick me on the itk table son.

Comment

Working...
                              X