Jack Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Robinson

Sometimes we forget that we have this lad for the future due to being loaned out straight away after signing, then being hit with an injury that ruled him out the for the last half of the season.
    I think he got injured in Feb and was said he could be out for up to 9 months, so we could see him feature after Xmas.

He got great reviews before his injury, and hopefully can come back the same player he was.

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Sometimes we forget that we have this lad for the future due to being loaned out straight away after signing, then being hit with an injury that ruled him out the for the last half of the season.
    I think he got injured in Feb and was said he could be out for up to 9 months, so we could see him feature after Xmas.

He got great reviews before his injury, and hopefully can come back the same player he was.
    and if Faurlin can stay fit, two cracking players for us next season
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      and if Faurlin can stay fit, two cracking players for us next season
      Will worry about Faurlin as he is Fragile, love that the club stands by him.
      Ale has never let us down, still loves being at the Club and the respect between club and player is both ways.
      I wonder how Ale is getting on at moment as ain't seen many updates since last season.
      Could be a Huge Player for us if stays Injury free and still has the skills.

Comment

Really really hope Ale can feature this season, bloke deserves an injury-free campaign
        I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
          Really really hope Ale can feature this season, bloke deserves an injury-free campaign
          Everyone would love to have the life of a professional footballer.
          I can't stand those that throw away there the talent they have once the money comes along!!

Ale, wants to play football and for us as well.
          Unlike other w*nkers that picked up there monthly wage and contributed f*ck all along the way, sitting on there ar*e picking up a wage, not giving a f*ck about anything as have no morales is something they should be ashamed of.

Comment

Everyone would love to have the life of a professional footballer.
            I can't stand those that throw away there the talent they have once the money comes along!!

Ale, wants to play football and for us as well.
            Unlike other w*nkers that picked up there monthly wage and contributed f*ck all along the way, sitting on there ar*e picking up a wage, not giving a f*ck about anything as have no morales is something they should be ashamed of.
            do they have any sergio's?
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Think he's ruled out for the whole season

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Think he's ruled out for the whole season
                Career ending injury (top flight) imo, will have a pound with anyone who wants it he wont play in the hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Career ending injury (top flight) imo, will have a pound with anyone who wants it he wont play in the hoops.
                  Its very serious , fingers crossed not career ending the only good thing is his age , because he is so young he should have a better chance of a full recover

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    Its very serious , fingers crossed not career ending the only good thing is his age , because he is so young he should have a better chance of a full recover
                    Yeah i hope the same for him, but im hoping we will be prem regulars again and doubt he will get back in our team if we are.

Comment

Working...
                    X