• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City bid £40 mil for sterling

QPR related due to sell on

Also if they come in for CA then surly 20mil +

Comment

Easiest £8m we've ever made probably our top 3 fees received for a player and he ain't even ours
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

And Paladini although an inept clown got hammered for not doing more to hold on to Sterling who we sold for £600k, he pulled a great move inserting that clause. £8.6m for a player who never played once for us is pretty impressive stuff. Could even rise another million if Liverpool dig their heels in.

Almost £31m for Austin, Phillips and Sterling. Nice.

Comment

What is our cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            And Paladini although an inept clown got hammered for not doing more to hold on to Sterling who we sold for £600k, he pulled a great move inserting that clause. £8.6m for a player who never played once for us is pretty impressive stuff. Could even rise another million if Liverpool dig their heels in.

Almost £31m for Austin, Phillips and Sterling. Nice.
            Very true, most will remain silent I bet. Think Liverpool are holding out for 45 to 50k, let's hope so.

We must have at least 20% on that sale.

Comment

Apparently it's 25% according to paldini a few weeks ago.

No wonder Liverpool are holding on for 50 mill.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Apparently it's 25% according to paldini a few weeks ago.

No wonder Liverpool are holding on for 50 mill.
                Are them clauses for one transfer only? What if he moved again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Are them clauses for one transfer only? What if he moved again?
                  Don't know mate. I presume just the one move but you never know.

But if city get him atm we could be looking at between 10-12.5 mill in the bank which certainly helps with the debts and should allow us to spend a little bit more of the money we get for players like Charlie or fer

Comment

Before anyone starts with the "any proof for the sell-on clause other than his word". Ian Taylor confirmed its existence the other day
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
                      Before anyone starts with the "any proof for the sell-on clause other than his word". Ian Taylor confirmed its existence the other day
                      What did he say merry, I didn't see it?

Comment

I know this is the Daily Fail but it sounds accurate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ve-summer.html

Comment

hopefully Liverpool will sell him soon, so that QPR can keep hold of Phillips (if he is inclined to stay).

Comment

If he goes for that sort of money the terms will dictate it is paid over a period of time, transfer fees aren't paid in one lump sum. I don't know if this means we get our payment in a similar manner or not but there is no guarantee of an instant windfall of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                              If he goes for that sort of money the terms will dictate it is paid over a period of time, transfer fees aren't paid in one lump sum. I don't know if this means we get our payment in a similar manner or not but there is no guarantee of an instant windfall of cash.
                              We tell them them we want it up front or we'll charge interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X