No announcement yet.

Hoops in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from London now in Dublin Ohio, with my 2 QPR sons 11 and 13 down your way a lot for the boys tournaments,

Let's get a beer sometime

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-CMOB View Post
      Welcome Cincy.
      Born and raised East Acton now living near Lansing Michigan.
      We've got friends all over Michigan. Fenton, Muskegon, Flint and Rochester Hills

We all met Diving years ago, now we Ski together as well

In 2005 we all went diving in Kenya & Zanzibar via Loftus Road, we took them to see us lose to Palace 3-1.

This year in Utah, on the first morning my mates son came down to breakfast in a R's shirt and skied in it all day, proud or what.

On one trip over I visited the Big House. 111,000 people watching college football, amazing.

Great friends and wonderful times
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

SoCal, I have a brother that lives where Gahanna meets Westerville!

Comment

Don't count on many streams for games in the Championship. Consider us lucky if we get to watch more than a half dozen games live this season.

Comment

I used to work in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRanger View Post
              Don't count on many streams for games in the Championship. Consider us lucky if we get to watch more than a half dozen games live this season.
              The better we're doing, the more streams there will be. The Championship seems to be popular in Scandinavia and saw a fair few games last time round, in fact missed very few.
              There was also a bloke called Mikey on here who could magically get some streams no-one else could. Hope he pops up again this season.

Comment

.....Never thought of myself as a Hoop before!

Comment

Been a QPR supporter since 2010/11 season. I live in New York born and raised.

I get a lot of S**t being a QPR supporter, because i don't like one of the top guns. I love My team and will stick with QPR however.

Comment

Originally posted by NYtoLoftusRoad View Post

I get a lot of S**t being a QPR supporter, because i don't like one of the top guns. I love My team and will stick with QPR however.
                    https://www.facebook.com/qprnyc?fref=ts

Comment

Good to see so many stateside based R's on here. Welcome to you all.

Comment

Good man, we will have some glory days ahead
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Now that we are relegated, the QPR games will no longer be on NBC Sports Live Extra, so if anyone knows if i can possible pay to stream the games that would be great, because firstrow and all the other free streams tend to have horrible quality.

Comment

Now that we are relegated, the QPR games will no longer be on NBC Sports Live Extra, so if anyone knows if i can possible pay to stream the games that would be great, because firstrow and all the other free streams tend to have horrible quality.
                            Qpr player is essential for games that don't get televised. Its even better when half way through a stream the stream gets shut down. Also, bein sports shows championship games if you got cable. The streams are nice but they are sketchy. I gave someone at the club some crap about the fact that some streams are on YouTube and are for Malaysians only. Mikey is my personal hero for the streams he gets

Comment

As stated BEIN carries live Championship. Promotion season, Rs were on 7-8 times. Another option is IP ghost software. Used to watch BBC highlights via player. I'm sure there's a way to get Channel 5.

Comment

I can setup the usual site for broadcasting audio next season

Comment

Working...
                                X