No announcement yet.

QPR banned from signing non-EU players until Sandro case resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QPR have been banned from signing any non-EU players until an administrative blunder over their midfield Sandro is sorted, according to the Guardian newspaper.

It emerged earlier the midfielder has been suspended by the Home Office due to issues with his EU work permit.

The player has left the UK and will not be allowed to return until the paperwork is sorted out.

Comment

Do you think we're not aware of this GG? Old news already!

Comment

was expecting a bigger reaction to be honest. im expecting your doing the deals early now as will get a FPP ban evem tho the rules have been relaxed recently. we had to cut 12 mill off our wagebill last season and expect a lot more again this year.
        hows out mate Caulker been for you guys ? i did try to warn you he was far from finished article. but got a bit of abuse for saying it. amazed Mutch didnt do well for you mind. he was a good player for us when not injured

Comment

Any cancellation may suit QPR given they are trying to offload Sandro following their relegation from the Premier League. He has two years to run on a £50,000-a-week deal and after a difficult season following a £6m transfer from Tottenham Hotspur on deadline day in September of last year, he may be difficult to shift. On the other hand, QPR might take the glass half-full view and back themselves to get a fee for the 26-year-old

Maybe a method in their madness, althought it makes it look like our management team are totally inept,

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
            was expecting a bigger reaction to be honest. im expecting your doing the deals early now as will get a FPP ban evem tho the rules have been relaxed recently. we had to cut 12 mill off our wagebill last season and expect a lot more again this year.
            hows out mate Caulker been for you guys ? i did try to warn you he was far from finished article. but got a bit of abuse for saying it. amazed Mutch didnt do well for you mind. he was a good player for us when not injured
            I think most are actually glad we are only allowed to sign English players. I know I am. Makes a change from some of the wasters we've had from overseas. As for Caulker, he was absolute gash last season. Truly awful.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2