Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey on Matty Phillips

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...road_1_4113250

Pretty much saying what we all expect. Wants to keep him key player would get into double figures for goals and assists next year but ultimately if someone from the prem league offers enough money we will sell.

I just hope we inflate his price as other clubs do with their key players. Matty prob worth 7/8 mill but we should put 12 mill on his head to warn of suitors.

he's a goner. Enter Jamie the headless chicken.

Comment

Wba putting in a bid,shame.understand losing Charlie but should pull out all the stops to keep Phillips
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

he said practically the same about Austin.

I still think QPR need to play hardball with both these two players and any clubs bidding for them.

Neither are on big wages and both are under contract, so unless some big offers are made, I would want to keep them to give QPR any realistic hope of challenging for promotion next season.

I don't think £10M & £5M fees would do much to help QPR build a good team for next season.
        They have already released not offered new deals to Dunne & Barton whilst Isla, Vargas and Krancjar have returned from their loans, which means 5 of last season's regulars have gone. Fer, Green, Austin and Phillips could all be sold which means a new team will be required.

Although depending on the club's ambitions and aspirations for the next few seasons, a new team and squad can also be put together by signing players on free transfers.

we could for instance see a team looking like this next season:
        McCarthy,
        Harriman, Caulker, Onuoha, Yun
        Henry (if he stays), Luongo,
        Petrasso, JET, Gladwin
        Greggo-Cox

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I still think QPR need to play hardball with both these two players and any clubs bidding for them.

Neither are on big wages and both are under contract, so unless some big offers are made, I would want to keep them to give QPR any realistic hope of challenging for promotion next season.

I don't think £10M & £5M fees would do much to help QPR build a good team for next season.
          They have already released not offered new deals to Dunne & Barton whilst Isla, Vargas and Krancjar have returned from their loans, which means 5 of last season's regulars have gone. Fer, Green, Austin and Phillips could all be sold which means a new team will be required.

Although depending on the club's ambitions and aspirations for the next few seasons, a new team and squad can also be put together by signing players on free transfers.

McCarthy,
          Petrasso, JET, Gladwin
          Greggo-Cox
          With respect, that team would be relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            he's a goner. Enter Jamie the headless chicken.
            That's what I'm seeing too. Very bad news.

Comment

He's gone1 no chance of him staying

Comment

Here is a bit of an update on the article you posted maidstone....

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...tars_1_4113593

Comment

McCarthy,
                  Petrasso, JET, Gladwin
                  Greggo-Cox
                  G cox ahead of mackie? Nah mate,

Comment

Originally posted by CincyHoop View Post
                    Here is a bit of an update on the article you posted maidstone....

http://www.london24.com/sport/footba...tars_1_4113593

Cheers Cincy and welcome to the site fella.

Worth up to 5 mill. They are having a laugh. Would be awful business by the club to sell him for that. Double that price and you might just understand but 5 mill they best be told to jog the f on.

Comment

I think 7-8 will probably be about right, but personally wouldn't sell. Do we know what his weekly wages are?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        With respect, that team would be relegated.
                        i know, thats why I am pi$$ed off.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Cheers Cincy and welcome to the site fella.

Worth up to 5 mill. They are having a laugh. Would be awful business by the club to sell him for that. Double that price and you might just understand but 5 mill they best be told to jog the f on.
                          Agree but we don't know if there was a relegation release clause

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            G cox ahead of mackie? Nah mate,
                            That was before id bptheted reafing about Mackie being about to sign.
                            I wasnt putting that side out as a good thing just highlighting how sh1te things are right now.
                            Relegation and selling the best players is bad enough but signing league 1 standard players is even worse.

Comment

That was before id bptheted reafing about Mackie being about to sign.
                              I wasnt putting that side out as a good thing just highlighting how sh1te things are right now.
                              Relegation and selling the best players is bad enough but signing league 1 standard players is even worse.
                              Just like signing players from Poole town? Ask Swindon how it worked out for them. I think you were right about reafing...

Comment

Working...
                              X