Gerry Francis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Francis

rumours circulating les has approached him about coming to work alongside Ramsey.

Got to say if true would be another great move by the club.

Anyone else heard this and thoughts on it?

Hopefully as no.2 so we can get Bondy out

Comment

Would be a double bonus....legend back and Bond out!

Comment

I don't want all these 'we're too big for this club' ####.

QPR always say 'lessons learnt' every single season & fans believe it.... Every single season! but Les, Francis are too cocky & in turn their arrogance will lose us confidence & also affects the players.

I don't want these wasters (Les included, I think he's awful for QPR, pointless job role) - lets get people who want to work hard & be successful through hard work & feel they have something to prove at QPR.
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

QPR always say 'lessons learnt' every single season & fans believe it.... Every single season! but Les, Francis are too cocky & in turn their arrogance will lose us confidence & also affects the players.

I don't want these wasters (Les included, I think he's awful for QPR, pointless job role) - lets get people who want to work hard & be successful through hard work & feel they have something to prove at QPR.
          Out of interest did you listen to any recent interviews with Lrs?

Comment

I would bet that you couldnt be more wrong if you tried

Comment

Are you having a laugh mate. That's up their with one of the worst replies I have seen on this site.

If you think les is bad for the club when he's pulling all the strings with the changes atm and got rid of all the cack and started investing in up and coming talent and bulding the proper foundations then you really Need your head checked.

QPR legend who cares for the club and is working his nuts of behind the scenes to change the clubs perception and build for the future properley.

Disgraceful view on things and embarrassing. Get your head out of your a*** fella.

Comment

Undermines Ramsey a tad but would be fantastic news IMO

Comment

How the hell is bond still taking a wage from this football club??????????

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    rumours circulating les has approached him about coming to work alongside Ramsey.

Got to say if true would be another great move by the club.

Anyone else heard this and thoughts on it?
                    Just read this in The Sun. - "Rs have also spoken To Gerry Francis about a returning in a behind the scenes role"
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Hmmm, anyway, great idea, should have been done years ago! Francis doesn't undermind Pulis, he works in the background!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Mixed views on this one.

I've got a lot of time for Gerry but I can't help but think his time has been and gone. The guy is turning 64 this year and other than a couple of short stints at Stoke and Palace as coach, he hasn't really worked in the game for over a decade!

...........He also has the worst haircut I've ever seen!

Comment

He was at Stoke for years, that said, on reflection, there is some merit in your point.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

What a load of old cr@p.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              Hmmm, anyway, great idea, should have been done years ago! Francis doesn't undermind Pulis, he works in the background!
                              Oh dear Cally they cant see QPR is on a wind up

Comment

Working...
                              X