Sandro to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro to stay?

What's the chance of him playing in the Championship? Says he's happy here so could it happen? Assuming he kept fit I think he would be best midfielder in division by a country mile.
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

he is on major money.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

they have to sort his visa out first, i hope we sell, its hard to get 100% out off the bloke
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        he is on major money.
        Him, Greeno and The Chief probably the only ones left on "silly" wages?

Comment

Who???

Comment

Sandro and a rejuvenated Diakite in CM, nice!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

The only reservations I have are his fitness, his attitude and his wages. Oh and his visa. If we gloss over those difficulties we could have a real gem on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Would be an awesome pairing at Championship level. Does anyone have any up to date info on Diakite status at the club? Assume he'll come back to pre season training following his loan spell in the Middle East?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                  The only reservations I have are his fitness, his attitude and his wages. Oh and his visa. If we gloss over those difficulties we could have a real gem on our hands.

Sandro's attitude has never been questioned as far as I am aware?

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                    Sandro's attitude has never been questioned as far as I am aware?
                    My perception then, and I'm prepared to accept that I could be wrong, but he sometimes looks to me that he could care more.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      Just as likely as me double dating Eva Green and Daenerys Targaryen.....

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                        What's the chance of him playing in the Championship? Says he's happy here so could it happen? Assuming he kept fit I think he would be best midfielder in division by a country mile.
                        I would say very, very little chance we will see Sandro or Fer play in the second tier of English football.

Comment

No-one will take Sandro on in the PL (IMO). Can see hime being sold abroad for cut-price transfer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                            I would say very, very little chance we will see Sandro or Fer play in the second tier of English football.
                            Well I hope they make their minds up or we sell them very quickly so we can get replacements in sooner rather than later, ideally we should have transfers sorted before pre-season gets started.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                              he is on major money.
                              Has £142k per month paid into his account. Serious wedge.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X