Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carver Sacked!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33067889

I hear Newcastle have asked for permission to talk to Alan Pardew, who they feel has done very well at Crystal Palace and could be just the right man to take them forward.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Schteve I expect

Comment

Inevitable, joke club, joke coach, plz stay away charlie I would rather you go away to the hated IMO West Ham
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Why would Pardew come back to Newcastle?

Comment

I think it was an attempt at a joke jmelanie. Obviously McClaren will be named today

Comment

Qpr???

Comment

"Best coach in the premier league", will easily walk into a new job
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Only that Steve Black expected to leave to join shteve.. Just after trying to entice Charlie to Newcastle

I now have an irrational hatred of them after they keep trying to pinch our strikers (Remy & Austin)

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  "Best coach in the premier league", will easily walk into a new job
                  that's what he reckons probably get our job when Ramsey's sacked in October(Tony's DREAM MANAGER)

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Why would Pardew come back to Newcastle?
                    Just a comment on the idiocy of the managerial comings and goings in the Premier League JM. They had a good manager and perhaps they now realize it.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      I knew it. If only Tony had waited...

Comment

Working...
                      X