TF on Austin and new transfer policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF on Austin and new transfer policy

“We’ve had discussions with Charlie, but we’ve set a culture here; we’ll be disciplined.

We’ll lose players who don’t want relegation clauses and that type of thing. We’re not going to pay anything to get someone, either by transfer fee or wages.”

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-keep-9411262?

ole phoney goes from one extreme to the other.

ffs can this man not find some middle ground.

how about pay for proper quality instead of wasting shyte loads on has beens.

so now it will be signing div1 players anf journey men on free transfers.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I would say he is saying that Hits

Comment

When TF says "We’re not going to pay anything to get someone, either by transfer fee or wages", does he mean overpay or that we are only in for freebies? Also feel like the bit on Charlie is just preparation for his departure, in that his wage demands wont fit into our new policy so we have no choice but to sell etc.

Comment

That article was so poorly written IMO.

Most of it doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Relegation clauses in case we go down to League 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              When TF says "We’re not going to pay anything to get someone, either by transfer fee or wages", does he mean overpay or that we are only in for freebies? Also feel like the bit on Charlie is just preparation for his departure, in that his wage demands wont fit into our new policy so we have no choice but to sell etc.
              I took it as meaning we won't be paying over the odds i.e won't be paying "anything" in terms of if somebody puts an overinflated asking price on a player, we won't pay it.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

well

well i love tony but bhes just not makling sense at all holloway or warnock could go to the lower divisions but
                what experience has ramsey or ferdinand got in the recruitment of players

unfortunately by the time tony realises what football is about we would have done four years stuck in the middle of
                this division

install hitman 34 as manager now
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I took it as meaning we won't be paying over the odds i.e won't be paying "anything" in terms of if somebody puts an overinflated asking price on a player, we won't pay it.
                  Thats reassuring Matty. Dont know how we would cope with just freebies

Comment

That's how I took it to mean too.

Comment

That's how I read it. He means over paying because he also mentions wages in the same sentence. Good job aswell, I can see clubs asking for stupid money for strikers if Charlie goes for 15 million. Might have to look abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I would say he is saying that Hits
                        Yes, but you can't agree with someone whilst moaning at the same time.

Comment

Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Don't understand the negativity. Think the two guys signed from Swindon show we are prepared to pay money for the right players but the days of shelling out loads for players just looking for a last pay day easing towards retirement are gone. Also those that will only join if we give them a get out clause.

Shame Charlie going into his last year but that's life. Had two good years out of him and will sell at a decent profit. We aren't Man Utd.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              well i love tony but bhes just not makling sense at all holloway or warnock could go to the lower divisions but
                              what experience has ramsey or ferdinand got in the recruitment of players

unfortunately by the time tony realises what football is about we would have done four years stuck in the middle of
                              this division

install hitman 34 as manager now

Only if I can be his Kevin Bond....

Comment

Working...
                              X