The Rise of Charlie Austin, Harry Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    FFS the mans been gone 3 months and still you cant let it go !
    You have the same schpiel coming from the new manager for the next 3 years live with it !
    This was your initial point wasn't it???
    Listening to Ramsey in press conferences and other interviews was refreshing as it was honest, passionate and not trotting out the same old tired excuses, that's my point
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
      This was your initial point wasn't it???
      Listening to Ramsey in press conferences and other interviews was refreshing as it was honest, passionate and not trotting out the same old tired excuses, that's my point
      Look this an end to it Redknapp it's going to be ard Ramsey it's going to be hard don't expect too much , we're not mugs we know Rome wasn't built in a day .
      Redknapp there's trouble makes within , Ramsey there's been no evidence of trouble makers within 6 weeks later there's trouble makers in the squad it's all schpiel .
      do think there was split opinions on Redknapp ? do you think there are split opinions on Ramsey ?
      but I would ask that as you say Redknapp is my mate ffs

Comment

Of course Ramsey has split opinion, where did I say it hadn't???
        Big difference is your mates spunked all Tones money on has beens on huge contracts and still whinged and threw his toys out when he couldn't have any more, he had an aura of not caring, sitting in his portacabin and counting his dough. Ramsey is hungry, keen, eager and a breath of fresh air. Just give him a chance instead of condemning him already.
        From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Of course Ramsey has split opinion, where did I say it hadn't???
          Big difference is your mates spunked all Tones money on has beens on huge contracts and still whinged and threw his toys out when he couldn't have any more, he had an aura of not caring, sitting in his portacabin and counting his dough. Ramsey is hungry, keen, eager and a breath of fresh air. Just give him a chance instead of condemning him already.
          FFS youre agreeing with me there are split opinions on both Redknapps gone Ramsey is still here
          How in farks name you think I'm condemning him is mind blowing

Comment

Did you not say get used to three years of spiel to come?
            They've gone about their buisness quite well in my eyes and seem to have a long term strategy which we desperately need instead of the short term patch it up throw money haphazard way your mate did things.
            Stop being negative about him and give him a chance
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Working...
            X