Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rise of Charlie Austin, Harry Redknapp

http://www.thfclatest.com/2014/06/07...arry-redknapp/

With Charlie hopefully on the verge of an England debut, everyone's 'favourite' old dodgy-kneed bluffer recalls how he MADE the lad everything he is today.

That's about the only thing the prick got right, can't bare to listen to him anymore on TV or radio after he ####ed us up.

Comment

He just can't leave it.

Anyone who has had an ounce of success he'll say how he either signed them or has always rated them and knew they'd do well.

Comment

FFS the mans been gone 3 months and still you cant let it go !
        You have the same schpiel coming from the new manager for the next 3 years live with it !

Comment

To compare ol self serving it wasn't my fault Saggyface to how Ramsey deals in the media is laughable.... They are miles apart, Ramsey says the right things, speaks of the club with respect and not about himself, Ramsey has been different class with the media.
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
            To compare ol self serving it wasn't my fault Saggyface to how Ramsey deals in the media is laughable.... They are miles apart, Ramsey says the right things, speaks of the club with respect and not about himself, Ramsey has been different class with the media.
            LOL
            Ramsey doesn't make excuses have a word with yourself will you the fixture list hasn't come out yet and we're getting it's going to be hard don't expect anything .
            oh no I'm wrong he's just being a realist

Comment

Do you think next season will be a walk in the park then?? It will be difficult, he's just saying how it is, got to clean the mess candle face made, build a new squad and try to keep to a sensible budget, I'd say that's hard enough, you certainly won't hear him calling away games bonus games and all the other bowlarks Your mate Harry would spout week in week out.
              Did Ramsey eat the jam out of your doughnut??
              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Couldn't argue with any of that ploughsie....old wax work boated c unt would even believe he invented fire the deluded twerp!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  LOL
                  Ramsey doesn't make excuses have a word with yourself will you the fixture list hasn't come out yet and we're getting it's going to be hard don't expect anything .
                  oh no I'm wrong he's just being a realist
                  Why would the fixture list determine how difficult next season is? We still have to play everyone else twice. Stop trying to complain. He is limiting expectations because that is what is necessary, look at last time, Harry didn't do it and fans expected us to walk the league. We very nearly didn't get out. Doing this will give us as fans a level to approach.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

They got one thing is common, there both useless managers.

Comment

To form an opinion on Ramsey after 16 or so games of his career is ludicrous, inexperienced maybe, useless no, but time will tell, you going to take the bet Ray,?
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Why would the fixture list determine how difficult next season is? We still have to play everyone else twice. Stop trying to complain. He is limiting expectations because that is what is necessary, look at last time, Harry didn't do it and fans expected us to walk the league. We very nearly didn't get out. Doing this will give us as fans a level to approach.
                        Of course we do, I'm not trying to complain I'm just stating H R used to say about a fixture it'll be ard yer their all ard in this league yeah we'll give it a go but it will be ard and get slagged off for making excuses H R complained about trouble makers within
                        Ramsey takes over when asked about trouble makers within he says I haven't seen any evidence of trouble makers 6 weeks later he's complaining about trouble makers , He's saying it's going to be hard it's not going to be easy before a ball has been kicked before the staff has be rebuilt yet he's being a realist , of course we all know it's not going to be a cake walk we are all capable realising that we don't need anybody to lower our expectations , but understand my point Redknapp has been gone 4 months and we're still getting the same schiel they are both the same that's part of football management
                        Oh Redknapp is my mate that must be because I don't refer him with childish name calling after I have repeatedly stated I was indifferent to him staying or going even though I have always said T F should have let him go way before he did

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Of course we do, I'm not trying to complain I'm just stating H R used to say about a fixture it'll be ard yer their all ard in this league yeah we'll give it a go but it will be ard and get slagged off for making excuses H R complained about trouble makers within
                          Ramsey takes over when asked about trouble makers within he says I haven't seen any evidence of trouble makers 6 weeks later he's complaining about trouble makers , He's saying it's going to be hard it's not going to be easy before a ball has been kicked before the staff has be rebuilt yet he's being a realist , of course we all know it's not going to be a cake walk we are all capable realising that we don't need anybody to lower our expectations , but understand my point Redknapp has been gone 4 months and we're still getting the same schiel they are both the same that's part of football management
                          Oh Redknapp is my mate that must be because I don't refer him with childish name calling after I have repeatedly stated I was indifferent to him staying or going even though I have always said T F should have let him go way before he did
                          I think the biggest difference between the two of them is that one was given many millions of pounds to spend on players which was in the main wasted and by far the biggest salary budget in the Championship.

So from my point of view, with the hand that CR has been dealt, a top half finish will be a far better achievement.

Staggered that people can find anything remotely positive to say about Redknapp.

Comment

Spot on Brighton, both were given totally different remits, Ramseys hand very much tied after the transfer window and now working with so many more restraints than Harold. It's down to CR and Les to sift through the wreckage that was left.
                            We must stop agreeing Brighton, I'm not used to it !!!!
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              I think the biggest difference between the two of them is that one was given many millions of pounds to spend on players which was in the main wasted and by far the biggest salary budget in the Championship.

So from my point of view, with the hand that CR has been dealt, a top half finish will be a far better achievement.

Staggered that people can find anything remotely positive to say about Redknapp.
                              I don't think anybody has had anything positive to say about H R on this thread at is unless you re of the same opinion that if you don't call him childish names you must support him .
                              I do agree that Redknapp came with expectations spent a lot of money and never lived fully up to his remit 1st to keep us up then to get us up then to keep us ,but we have to be real with out being pro H R he also inherited problems from prior managers
                              Ramsey has a an easier remit as he will be given time to do the job the right way for a small club
                              but my point is and has been both have split opinions by fans

Comment

Working...
                              X