• Show
Clear All

• potential sales of players.

Leroy fer £7-8 mil

Austin £15mil

philips £7-8 mil

McCarthy (now green is staying) £5 mil

sterling £10 mil sell on.

total of around £45 mil plus adding the relegation payment which is another £10 mil on top of that.

So, how much should we expect to be spent on new players?

im looking at £15 mil with the rest going onto the debt.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Austin 12m
    Fer 6m
    Phillips 6m
    McCarthy 3m

Sterling ???

30million all-in my guess. Most probably go to pay-off any FFP fine if we're to get one IMO.

Comment

20 for Austin from the special needs lot down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Leroy fer £7-8 mil

Austin £15mil

philips £7-8 mil

McCarthy (now green is staying) £5 mil

sterling £10 mil sell on.

total of around £45 mil plus adding the relegation payment which is another £10 mil on top of that.

So, how much should we expect to be spent on new players?

im looking at £15 mil with the rest going onto the debt.
        If by relegation fee your talking about parachute payment its a lot more than £10 mil in ist year

Comment

£24m, 19.2, 9.6, 9.6. From next season, revised payments for relegated teams will be spread over 3 years.

Comment

Austin will get us around £10M due to his contract situation.. Anyone expecting much more than that is dreaming...

Comment

HAVE to hold on to McCarthy and Phillips.

Get rid of Green FFS, the blokes 37 - McCarthy is his long term replacement

Comment

5m or 3m for Mc carthy reports I got that he was complete crap at Liecester and the other game he played was no better

Comment

Rumours we want Bentley from Southend so 1 of em has to go

Comment

fvck me if people really want a 37 year old Green over a 22 year old good young keep in McCarthy then i give up...

Comment

Green is 35 and McCarthy is 25

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                        Green is 35 and McCarthy is 25
                        Not far out was i...... im sure you and others know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Rumours we want Bentley from Southend so 1 of em has to go
                          And the one will be McCarthy. I don't think that if that Bentley rumour is true, he wants to come as a back up to McCarthy for 8 years or whatever. But he may think it's not bad to be behind Green for one season and learn from him

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            fvck me if people really want a 37 year old Green over a 22 year old good young keep in McCarthy then i give up...
                            Agree with the sentiment but the guy has hardly excelled in the games he's been selected for has he? We've conceded 12 goals in the 4 games he's played in all competitions. He was utter dog sh*t against Leicester.

I'm sure he will come good but it's easy to see why there maybe some question marks in handing the number 1 jersey to him just because he's 25 and is seen to have potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Agree with the sentiment but the guy has hardly excelled in the games he's been selected for has he? We've conceded 12 goals in the 4 games he's played in all competitions. He was utter dog sh*t against Leicester.

I'm sure he will come good but it's easy to see why there maybe some question marks in handing the number 1 jersey to him just because he's 25 and is seen to have potential.
                              His debut was brilliant!!

He will need a run of games thats for sure.. You want someone to blame Leicester on then dont blame it on him.
                              Blame it on Henry ducking like a p*ssy and a sh1t defence.

Comment

Working...
                              X