Neil warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil warnock

I'm still nowhere near convinced about our current manager and dof ....

Some good business so far though ....

Due to the inexperience of CR and the comments NW made the other day about helping us out in some capacity, would you take up his offer ??

I for one most certainly would !!

No as it undermines CR and LF...

Leave them to do their job..

Comment

Warnock to big a personality to be number 2 it would not work

Comment

put the cant in a cat suit and call him jude for the season. thats the only way i would want that crow faced ###x back.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Warnock to big a personality to be number 2 it would not work
          Not a No:2 but an ambassador type role and an experience shoulder for CR and Les to lean on.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

A big yes from me. Could possibly improve our defensive play.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

you mean like employing those two clowns when redknapp was in charge. Would you say that undermined his position ?

Comment

No as HR was given enough rope to hang himself.

LF came after the stuttered stop start promotion season & after we were outclassed at Wembley

Don't be a joker - CR and LF diDnt undermine HR.. Only time he was limited was the Jan transfer window and thank god he was or would would have even more over paid deadwood to get rid of now.
                Last edited by Awin; 30-05-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Warnock was God 2010-11, he should never come back it never works unless your name is Jose or Ernie
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    put the cant in a cat suit and call him jude for the season. thats the only way i would want that crow faced ###x back.
                    That`s why we all think you`re a "CANT"
                    "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Totally agree with this. Thanks Neil for a fantastic season but it is up to LF and CR now.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Not sure NW means being no.2 because what I have read is just advices by phone.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I know he didn't last long but didn't Steve Coppell have a managerial consultant role at Pompey for Richie Barker? Think Frank Lampard Sr. did something similar for Brendan Rodgers as well when he started managing. It could work like that in an advisory role not in a full time coaching role
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

No as HR was given enough rope to hang himself.

LF came after the stuttered stop start promotion season & after we were outclassed at Wembley

Don't be a joker - CR and LF diDnt undermine HR.. Only time he was limited was the Jan transfer window and thank god he was or would would have even more over paid deadwood to get rid of now.
                            One rule for some and another for everyone else...

That hardly seems fair, but I guess if it aids you in beating that agenda, then why not

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Stats wise he was excellent for us at this level. the only manager to really get adel going.

What form do Ramsey or Ferdinand have that makes them a better choice?

Comment

Working...
                              X