Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Warnock is a top bloke but in all honesty after us he did nothing at Leeds and struggled at Palace.......leave the past in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    No other use for him then.
    Personally I can't see it because we already have a DoF and I think CR and LF are planning to bring in their own people.

The mistake was sacking Neil in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    MYU, here's the reason why that would never work again (under CR & LF): http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...21#post1421421
    No other use for him then.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I think NW coming here is a good thing, I've been thinking about it for a few days now. Make it clear he is here to get the most out of players like Adel and others who are not getting a game, that is one thing he was good at. Get rid of Black as that seemed a waste of money and did us no good. NW was the only person to get the best out of AT, no one else has come as close. If he hadn't of done that we wouldn't have got promotion.
    MYU, here's the reason why that would never work again (under CR & LF): http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...21#post1421421

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    I think NW coming here is a good thing, I've been thinking about it for a few days now. Make it clear he is here to get the most out of players like Adel and others who are not getting a game, that is one thing he was good at. Get rid of Black as that seemed a waste of money and did us no good. NW was the only person to get the best out of AT, no one else has come as close. If he hadn't of done that we wouldn't have got promotion.

Some say CR is to soft, get Neil in to sort them out and get them on side.

Steve Black out!

Leave a comment:

• skranger
    replied
    I already did a thread on this last week

Leave a comment:

• vanhoop
    replied
    His experience is priceless,Couldn't think of a better man to show Ramsey the ropes.

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Trust me. What´s in that piece is all one week old. Word for word he said it all in the podcast.

Leave a comment:

• californiahoop
    replied
    Not sure that they are, I heard that podcast and don't remember him saying he could help anybody out, he did mention that he is on the end of a phone if required by the club, anyway, I don't think it's the worst shout if he was involved in some way, Les and CR are a bit green at this level.

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Im here to help. you can contact me on one of these lines.............

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Im here to help. you can contact me on one of these lines.............

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Old news. The quotes are from the QPR podcast on 26th of May.
    Didn't see it mate

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Old news. The quotes are from the QPR podcast on 26th of May.

Leave a comment:

• californiahoop
    replied
    I don't think he should come back as a coach but a senior person around as a sounding board is perfect!!! I say yes, not as a No 2 but in some capacity 100%, he had too much knowledge to be ignored!r

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Yes bit silly for him to come back here but great of him to offer any help

Leave a comment:

Working...
X