Ale Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Will be like having a new signing (if he stays) and our longest serving player. Could be our captain.
    If his knee holds up (it won't), it would be fantastic to have Ale back. One of my favourite R's from recent years.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

The only contract Ale should be offered is a play as you play deal, I genuinely like the guy but has been a sick note and missed about 3 1/2 years football since he's been here through the same injury cruciate ligament damage twice to one knee and once to the other makes him high risk? Can not afford to pay him for another year while on the treatment table, I fear he may already be finished? But we'll see?

Comment

I'd let him go as his another player who's been getting money for years and never fit.

We need to change everything that was bad about us, this was one of them.

The way I see it is this is a wasted spot in the 25 man squad.

Comment

Being in the CCC not the prem will work in his favour this year, not such a high standard to get back to. He's already fit remember but I think the club did the right thing by not naming him the 25 for the 2nd half of the season and letting him only play EDS games to help fitness rather than being on the bench for the 1st team
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

I think Ale will be ok cos he is available now and with the whole of summer pre seasoning to get bedded in he should be stronger and sharper then the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I'd let him go as his another player who's been getting money for years and never fit.

Is there still only a 25 man squad in the Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Is there still only a 25 man squad in the Championship?
                http://thefmformation.com/articles.h...ague-rules-r24

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

If you think Ale Faurlin is representative of what is bad at QPR, you need your head examined.

Comment

Faurlin himself is a role model, but renewing contracts with him year after year is stupid and waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Faurlin himself is a role model, but renewing contracts with him year after year is stupid and waste of money.
                      I disagree.

Comment

If this guy is fit and it is a massive massive IF then he's a class act. Any non Qpr fans I speak to absolutely love Ale. He's top class and if he can get back would be a massive asset in the Champ.

Comment

Working...
                        X