Ale Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ale Faurlin

Will be like having a new signing (if he stays) and our longest serving player. Could be our captain.

More brittle than amir khans chin
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I would love Ale to be back to his best, but I think this injury might be one too many for him. Hope I'm proved wrong.

It would be horrible if it happened again to him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Will be like having a new signing (if he stays) and our longest serving player. Could be our captain.
        yeah, and probably lasts two games before his knees are farked again.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          More brittle than amir khans chin
          I watched the fight last night facto, his chin was a bit suspect
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Don't write him off just yet...
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Got change his game now. Always had great range of passing and used to get stuck in but he's got box clever and perhaps focus on being the the ball player in middle of the park dictating the play getting it and picking passes

Comment

To be fair the only reason he got injured the last time is because his surgery from his second injury was badly done and now they've corrected it (hopefully) The other knee (first injury) has held up for a while now

Comment

Faurlins a risk and another gamble. Sounds like club have learnt their lesson though and pay as you play deal. If faurlin gets back to what he's capable of he's a first choice player and one of the cm's in the league

As for Khan you say his chin looked suspect last night but dos he go down? He smashed the #### and is a class fighter. Different animal under Virgil hunters stewardship.
                  Now knows to go in out and not get caught in a brawl and reckon he'd beat most in that division now. So want hi, and brook to get it on.

Comment

never took to faurlin always thought he was over rated , i wish him well though and hope he can get back playing

Comment

The courage and determination he has shown imo means if he's fit he should be our captain to lead us back to the premier

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        never took to faurlin always thought he was over rated , i wish him well though and hope he can get back playing
                        Fair enough but before he got injured in the Prem the first time around, he wax top of all the stats in the prem, rumours where a few of the big boys where looking at him, I took one of my Spurs mate to a game a while back and he came away raving about him, fingers crossed!!
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          certainly not a great ball player ,does the easy thing well
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Ale, Ale Ale Ale!!
                            When does he recover?
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              Fair enough but before he got injured in the Prem the first time around, he wax top of all the stats in the prem, rumours where a few of the big boys where looking at him, I took one of my Spurs mate to a game a while back and he came away raving about him, fingers crossed!!
                              Absolutely agree. He was top of the tackles won and was looking really good on the ball keeping it moving quickly, much like Schneiderlin does at Southampton. If he can get back to this form alongside our new midfield recruits we'll be laughing.

Comment

Working...
                              X