Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Fer

http://bndestem.365247.nl/sport/voet...medium=twitter

Dutch article basically saying Leroy doesn't fancy the Championship and hopes to discuss a transfer. Bye bye then Leroy, best choose the right club this time. Relegated twice in a row not a good record to have.

Fer won't leave.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Fer won't leave.
      Why you so sure? Want a wager on it? He's a goner mate, didn't stick around at Norwich and won't here either.

Comment

Good. Not cut out for the championship.

Comment

more saddened to lose Charlie and Matty to be honest, plenty out there more suited to the rigour of the Championship
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

We should get 6m for another non tryer, he is a sulky git probably end up at Bournemouth, let's ditch the loser and get someone with some guts
            You Rsssssss

Comment

But he can dance?
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

If he does go I don't think it will be in prem. think sides will have seen with us and Norwich that he has ability but He's bit of a soft touch and liability for prem

Comment

He's been playing like a championship player all year so shpulf slot right in

Comment

Why the bitterness? Great player.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Why the bitterness? Great player.
                      Great???

Comment

Why would any Dutch international want to play in the championship?

Comment

I think it's a forgone conclusion that Charlie Austin and Leroy Fer will leave the club. Both are too good for the Championship and let's be honest, Fer was quite clear about not wanting to play Championship football last season with Norwich, why would that have changed now?

I expect that Steven Caulker, Matty Phillips and Rob Green will go too. We need to take this opportunity to bring in more players on their way up the leagues like Luongo and Gladwin, start building a squad for the future!

Comment

wow, some of the comments in here

easily our best midfielder this year. Fer is good enough for any side in the Premiership and I wish him success. It's the Euros next year, he can't afford to be playing against the likes of MK Dons...

Comment

Fer is a good player and would be good enough for most top 10 teams. I think most people forget the bloke was played out of position on the left for most of the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X