Great QPR podcast with Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Did he say when he would get round to personally thanking each fan who wished him well by e-mail?
    Merged with the other thread. See my reply above

Comment

Just listened, very good. Best QPR side/manager since the early 90s.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

This guy should be brought back as an ambassador, just to have him around for Chris to lean on!
        Last edited by californiahoop; 28-05-2015, 06:49 PM.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I enjoyed listening to him talk about how he handled Adel. Some good humour in there too. Very charismatic. Highly enjoyable podcast.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

About 20mins and a good listen so far. Anyone think though, that there's no need for him to come back and give us a wave at half time?

Depending on how we're doing next year, it would certainly start the rumour mills/possibly undermine CR.

Comment

Warnock gave me my Rangers back. Will always have a soft spot for him. Don't care about having my email answered.

Comment

I wanted the guy to ask him who where the six players he had lined up, Graham, Routhledge, A Williams, and another three, two of those have been solid Prem performers.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                X