The Three Relegated Clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    I agree. West Brom yo-yo'do and are now a recognised prem club, ok lower half maybe. If you don't bounce back I don't think it gets easier in the following seasons. Too many teams have gone down twice, Leeds, Blackpool etc. You can't risk actually planning to go up in a year or two, you have to go out to win the competition you are in.
    wigan failed in the play offs 1st season down and then got relegated, so yes I would agree it gets harder.just look at how Forest sheffield utd Wolves Southampton etc all dropped to the 3rd tier. as did QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      phillips also had a fairly successful season in the Premiership with Blackpool.
      One player I hope QPR can sign either loan or permanent, is Alex Pritchard from Spurs. ramsey and Les will know all about him.
      So does everyone in the championship and the majority of prem managers. Spurs have told him he's in their plans next year so the chances are slim

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Burnley - top 4
        Hull - playoffs
        QPR - lower mid table
        This

Comment

Hull & Burnley both in top 6 us someway behind

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Dont want us to. One season is not enough to prepare for the Premier league, we've proven that already. I realise that means is losing games, but if we are to go back up i want us to stay there. We go back up too quickly and we are looking at another horrible premier league season imo.
            I think only Newcastle really did it in one season back in 2009/10 - absolutely smashed it.

Others - Sunderland maybe, West Ham, etc did it in one but were run very close

Comment

Working...
            X