Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit late to the party. Has anyone heard the rumors of a big fine for the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit late to the party. Has anyone heard the rumors of a big fine for the club?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ce-a-huge-fine

Link is a few weeks old but only just seen it. Any merit in it?

Originally posted by Izual_Rebirth View Post
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...ce-a-huge-fine

Link is a few weeks old but only just seen it. Any merit in it?
    No disrespect intended, but have you been in a coma for the last 6 months or something??

Comment

No big fine , fine yes but not a big fine, more concerned about a transfer embargo

Comment

It's just funny how a year back I was saying how more needed to be done about the debts and how much it worried me and everyone bullied me off the boards and called me a troll. Everyone was under the impression that burying their heads in the sand was the right thing to do.

Comment

Give me strength.

Comment

It's just funny how a year back I was saying how more needed to be done about the debts and how much it worried me and everyone bullied me off the boards and called me a troll. Everyone was under the impression that burying their heads in the sand was the right thing to do.
            ahhhhhhhh so after one year with your absence from this board, you have decided to come back with a "i told you so" thread.

welldone, now run along and come back in another year.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Since then, more has been done about the debts. In fact, £60m was wiped out ensuring that our loss would result in only a very small fine.

Not sure anyone bullied you. And the only person that I have heard about burying their head in the sand was a reporter up in Leicester.

When your knickers are dry again, try relaxing and don't worry so much.

Comment

Working...
              X