No announcement yet.

QPR will 'make every effort' to keep hold of star striker Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie is not stupid, and his agent has probably told him if you sit tight for 9 months, they'll be queuing up with offers of double the wages you'd get now, and a nice signing on fee for both of us, ask your mate Danny Ings?
    And talking of Danny Ings, wouldn't that be a nice loan signing if Charlie does go?

Comment

• people have got this thread on double-digit pages like its rocket science. here it is:

charlie said he wont grovel for a move. he's almost like an asset on the balance sheet of the club.
      if he is sold, he will go.
      if not, and the window has closed, he happily will stay and score for us in a hooped shirt.
      Les and the owners have said they have set the price at £15m. Les revealed in the past week that only 2 official bids have come in, and neither have met the 15m. No deal. Simples.

its just like if you had a car to sell and you won't be parting with it for a quid less than £5,000. if only 2 people have come to see the motor, and offered £4,000 each, then no deal, and you will keep driving the thing around. not too difficult

Anything else is just Daily Fail speculation, and is not fit for loo paper.
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Wonder if we'll go for Vydra if Austin goes. Not getting a sniff at Watford under the new manager (unless he is iunjred and i've missed that) and Reading are apparently going to go in for him.

Comment

• Yeah right Ramseys done nothing but spout off about selling him, we will cave in right near the end of the window for less than the £15M we're asking for , I think Charlie now wants and deserves a move, and his agent wll be pushing it this week, would love him to stay along with Phillips,Fer,Sandro and add a descent centre back and we will #### this league

Comment

Working...
          X