No announcement yet.

Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has potential to be amazing. Had a couple of good games a few seasons ago. Some people easily pleased ...

Comment

Lets give the talk of him being mental a miss it could happen to any one of us at any time , didn't I read that he was a refuge that claimed asylum in France if true we don't know anything about his past also I seem to remember his brother died or got killed when he was with us , but put that to one side IMO we would be mugs not to give him the close season to see if Ramsey can get him on an even keel ,
      I'm surprised no one mentioned his game against the Arsenal was powerful in m/f that day and didn't he score a cracking goal
      Last edited by dogsrrs; 26-05-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Got to give him a go pre-season - if he's settled then we've got one real quality CM on our books

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          from a personel p;oint,i thought he had everything and im sure he could be coached to become a fabulous player
          but the rumours comming out the club are gthat hes gone insane so i dont know what to think
          also it seems that qpr are going to pay swindon 4 million for two midfield players so those two should be able
          to give us all we need in the middle of the park
          have you and diakite ever crossed paths ted

Comment

Working...
          X