Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite

If only we invested some time into him on the training pitch he could be our equivalent of Tetty at Norwich

When Ramsey 1st took over I thought (hoped) he might devote some time to him and maybe get him back to what I thought he might be

Comment

Might still Dogs he was not in 25 man squad so could not be played but hopefully they have been working with him in the background

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        When Ramsey 1st took over I thought (hoped) he might devote some time to him and maybe get him back to what I thought he might be
        Bloody hell you really dont like Ramsey do you dogs? Think he had enough on his plate tbh- talk about thrown in the deep end, he'd just taken over a side in a relegation battle with already 'bad eggs' in it. And still some how he made arguably 1 of the worst players into easily 1 of the best (phillips)... Give him a bit of a break mate.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Might still Dogs he was not in 25 man squad so could not be played but hopefully they have been working with him in the background
          I'd like to think so he could be a power house in the Championship , I just thought with Ramsey's rep as a coach and coming across as a nice man he might turn him around

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Bloody hell you really dont like Ramsey do you dogs? Think he had enough on his plate tbh- talk about thrown in the deep end, he'd just taken over a side in a relegation battle with already 'bad eggs' in it. And still some how he made arguably 1 of the worst players into easily 1 of the best (phillips)... Give him a bit of a break mate.
            Uh you might have jumped in a bit too soon nick

Comment

I would try and incorporate him next season. Don't know anything about his personal situation but hopefully he's ok. More than enough talent to make it, if he gets some coaching and sharpens his decision making he could be a monster in the Champs...

Comment

I'd like to think so he could be a power house in the Championship , I just thought with Ramsey's rep as a coach and coming across as a nice man he might turn him around
                That sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Comment

Uh you might have jumped in a bit too soon nick
                  I read your 1st post as if you were having a dig at CR for not working with Diakite and not getting him into the 1st team... my bad if I read it wrong and apologies.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If he's still with us next season, can we not get him ready for it?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      If he's still with us next season, can we not get him ready for it?
                      I think it's all down to having a sympathetic man coaching him I'd guess he would need a lot of understanding and coaxing

Comment

It doesnt matter, Diakite could not have played under Ramsey because Redknapp named the 25 and didn't include him.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He's got 1 year left on his contract and he's not exactly done much for 3 years. Therefore, we're not exactly going to get much if anything for him. If we loan him out, is anyone going to cover his full wages? He was whilst on loan our best central midfielder and pretty much everyone was delighted we signed him. For whatever reason, likes of redknapp have not wanted to coach him. The good thing about diakite is that we have seen him play outstandingly well in some premiership games. There is a good player in there somewhere. It's therefore worth in my view making the effort to train and work with a player we have rather than try to buy someone else. If we work with him and train him, then I will start to believe things have changed for the better at qpr.

Comment

Not sure this bloke is to be trusted. Such a shame.

Comment

He has a turn of speed and to some extent exactly what we have lacked someone with and engine who can explode and do something unusual

Crying shame that we have someone like him and Adel on our books but we have got nothing out of either of them what a waste

Comment

Working...
                              X