Loungo at Swindon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loungo at Swindon

Only 22 years old, Australian international might be worth a look as Swindon are staying in Div 1
    Previously with Tottenham 2011-2013 if we don't Tim Sherwood might......
    Last edited by QPR Brisbane; 25-05-2015, 09:19 AM.

player of the tournament at the Asia Cup in January with the likes of Kagawa and Heung Min Son from Leverkusen also playing. Id definitely take him in a heartbeat
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Looking good

Player of the tournament at the Asia Cup in January 15 with the likes of Kagawa and Heung Min Son from Leverkusen also playing. I agree we should definitely take him but there is a fee attached this morning's papers confirming £3m so must be in with a chance as Bill Power, son Lee is in charge at Swindon and Bill is ex-QPR!!

Comment

Ah, didn't know that about Swindon's Chairman. Cheers.

Thing is, will Bill Power remember QPR fondly? Or will he remember how he was ousted out as his last memory of QPR http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pr/4185424.stm :/

Fingers crossed the former with a new set up at QPR rather than the Palidini days when he was there. This kid looks hungry and passionate to play footy. Would be great to get him in. Reminds me of a young Tim Cahill with more skill when he joined Millwall and the rest was history...

Comment

Decent but can see him going to a Prem club

Comment

Working...
          X