X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He might as well as given the job to Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      ha ha, dumbest thing Ive ever seen written here. Don't want Ramsey but I really REALLY don't want Mike Ashley
      I don't literally want to see Mike Ashley run the club, but if you're asking whether or not you'd rather have a man who will run the club on a shoestring budget and not waste millions instead of a man who will waste millions and continue to make the club then anyone with any sanity will choose the former

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        thanks for vouching for me mate

#gangof3
        Keep fighting the good fight Hits. People are starting to accept the reality of the Fernandes myth.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
          Keep fighting the good fight Hits. People are starting to accept the reality of the Fernandes myth.

We were actually a gang of 4, alas Vblock went too far down the wrong route instead of focusing on the Agenda.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

This isn't even his team he's had to pickup the mess of Redknapp

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              We were actually a gang of 4, alas Vblock went too far down the wrong route instead of focusing on the Agenda.
              Yep, lack of focus cost him. We shall carry on Sailing this good ship but also remember ourbrother v who walked the plank.

#phonyout
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                This isn't even his team he's had to pickup the mess of Redknapp
                Was it Sheerwoods
                was it Pullis's
                was it Pardues
                How many points clear of Liester was we when H R left under Ramsey we finished 11 points behind them

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Was it Sheerwoods
                  was it Pullis's
                  was it Pardues
                  How many points clear of Liester was we when H R left under Ramsey we finished 11 points behind them
                  To be fair Leicester were unlucky not have more points, it was going to happen and picked up form at the right time.

We were a mess before the season started and we were heading one way.

We were never going to beat that side today, I was hoping we did, all this shows is how far behind we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Was it Sheerwoods
                    was it Pullis's
                    was it Pardues
                    Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      To be fair Leicester were unlucky not have more points, it was going to happen and picked up form at the right time.

We were a mess before the season started and we were heading one way.

We were never going to beat that side today, I was hoping we did, all this shows is how far behind we really are.
                      Your right but my point on Leicester is how many points start did Ramsey have on Pearson and then finished 11 points behind him
                      Doesn't look good in that light does it ?

Comment

Working...
                      X