Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Gianluca Di Marzio08/27/2015 19:42
    Gabriele Angella could change jersey. Even the Premier League , it is clear, after the experience at Watford . A want is the Queens Park Rangers , the team of Serie B English. The former Udinese currency transfer options tomorrow and his agent, Piccioli, will be in London to deal with the club coached by Chris Ramsey. Angella can change mesh, on him the QPR.
    Okay just spoke to a Watford lad at work, he said he's class. I'll take that. Get him in

Comment

• Adomah could be on his way to us, handed in a transfer request at Boro and is keen on a move to Londom. Also, he's an R's fan!

Comment

• Nothing would plz me more to get a few class defenders in before Tuesday
        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Nothing would plz me more to get a few class defenders in before Tuesday
          Yeah same. If the window ended now I'd be happy with everything apart from defence. Being greedy would love a pacey striker but we can't have everything.

Comment

• Not twitter but paper rumours in the mirror today.
            Hoilett to Swansea.
            Us and Fulham are both after 8 million Watford striker Matej Vydra.
            Also its looking very likely we will make it third time lucky with Angella from Watford as well, after losing out on Ream and Dunk staying at Brighton.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 30-08-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Not twitter but paper rumours in the mirror today.
              Hoilett to Swansea.
              Also its looking bery likely we will make it third time lucky with Angella from Watford as well, after losimg out on Ream and Dunk staying at Brighton.
              Sounds good. Really like that Hoilett story,hopefully it will happen. Those Watford boys i really want to join. Of course 8 million is pretty much and i doubt board will pay that,unless Charlie is sold and hopefully he won't be sold. But maybe season long loan with an option to buy next summer and same with Angella.

Comment

• Hoilett & Traore available for Free - http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...nsfer-deadline

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Not twitter but paper rumours in the mirror today.
                  Hoilett to Swansea.
                  Also its looking very likely we will make it third time lucky with Angella from Watford as well, after losing out on Ream and Dunk staying at Brighton.
                  Would take the above all day long mate.

Comment

• John Percy ✔ @John__Percy
                    West Brom target Charlie Austin and Matt Phillips - if Saido Berahino leaves #wba #qpr via @Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...no-leaves.html
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Nathan Byrne signing for Wolves

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Nathan Byrne signing for Wolves
                        Is he better than Adomah?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                          Is he better than Adomah?
                          Doubt it. Younger. Didn't know Adomah is nearly 28, thought he was younger than that.

Comment

• @WillsSportMedia: @vydra_92 and @GabrieleAngella to QPR #transferdeadlinedaydeals

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              @WillsSportMedia: @vydra_92 and @GabrieleAngella to QPR #transferdeadlinedaydeals
                              Would take that for sure ! Both quality players in Championship

Comment

• Dave Mc saying Fer on loan to PSV now,

Comment

Working...
                                X