Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    couldnt make it up fordy.

effing abismal. am not buying for one min we are restricted because of ffp looming fine.

tony and co are going to grab and run as soon as he gets turned down with his stadium plans.

#markmywords
    I'm with you ....I think that's exactly what's going on

Comment

couldnt make it up fordy.

effing abismal. am not buying for one min we are restricted because of ffp looming fine.

tony and co are going to grab and run as soon as he gets turned down with his stadium plans.

#markmywords
      Why do you think this HITS surely you see Gray is not worth 9 million ? If TF paid that fee for him surely that would be the time to be critical ?

Comment

• Biggest gripe for me is, that Gray can go for £9mill, and we have a striker that we're accused of over pricing, after 18 prem lge goals at "£15mill

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Why do you think this HITS surely you see Gray is not worth 9 million ? If TF paid that fee for him surely that would be the time to be critical ?
          Spot on

Comment

• QPR keen on Swansea City defender Jordi Amat....

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ender-9880436?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Biggest gripe for me is, that Gray can go for £9mill, and we have a striker that we're accused of over pricing, after 18 prem lge goals at "£15mill
              Very true Dave - annoys the hell out of me. Guess you agree that we shouldn't sell him at cut price, even if it prevents us from acquiring fresh assets though?
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Very true Dave - annoys the hell out of me. Guess you agree that we shouldn't sell him at cut price, even if it prevents us from acquiring fresh assets though?
                I'm afraid I've gone the other way blue. Have been banging the drum all summer about sticking to the asking price.....Now ...we need to shift him for
                the sake of the team, £13mill, £12,5 and I'd deal now. He doesn't want to be here, get him gone

Comment

• footballitalia @footballitalia
                  Reports in Italy suggest Lazio's Ravel Morrison wants to return to England, with #QPR his preferred destination. http://www.football-italia.net/71255...eks-lazio-exit
                  Retweeted by МаксимСаныч

this again
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

footballitalia @footballitalia
                    Reports in Italy suggest Lazio's Ravel Morrison wants to return to England, with #QPR his preferred destination. http://www.football-italia.net/71255...eks-lazio-exit
                    Retweeted by МаксимСаныч

this again
                    FFS not this again. I need news about some quality CBs

Comment

Retweeted by МаксимСаныч

this again
                      Even the author is unsure:

"It’s not clear whether Lazio will allow the move, or if the Rs are interested, but Calciomeracto believes Morrison is unlikely to ever play in Serie A."

Comment

Retweeted by МаксимСаныч

this again
                        I thought he is out with a long term injury.

Comment

• Would still love him here. Brings something different/exciting/creative to the middle.... But no avoiding we need CB/striker more, even the keeper situation is becoming an issue that needs to be sorted asap....
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• new keeper to be announced today according to twitter.

alex smithies. 2 mil.

really wanted bentley who had another clean sheet last night.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

new keeper to be announced today according to twitter.

alex smithies. 2 mil.

really wanted bentley who had another clean sheet last night.
                              Is that the guy you have never seen play

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                                Is that the guy you have never seen play

Comment

Working...
                                X