Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
    Perch is mediocre by Championship standards and coming to the end of his career. There are much better options out there.
    Agreed.
    Let's find someone better.

Comment

• He's okay if you play him right back. Similar to Danny Simpson, no thrills but does a job. Thats all you want for RB surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        He's okay if you play him right back. Similar to Danny Simpson, no thrills but does a job. Thats all you want for RB surely?
        agree fordy. we have furlong as the prospect, so an experienced rb is the best option.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Blokes summed it up. Stand out player in a p*** poor team isn't hard.
          I wonder if that's what they are saying about Austin, & that is why we can't sell him!!

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

New rumour is West Ham want to bring down the 15 mill price by offering us either Nolan or Jarvis.

Comment

• 15m cash or stop wasting our time. If anyone puts in a silly bid then we'll put the price up by an extra 1m each offer.

Comment

• I canr really believe that CA is Worth a penny less than 15M.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• If someone offers 15M,then ask 18M

Comment

• I can remember the last time we got f##ked over by West Ham when they robbed us of Tricky Trevor for some washed up no longer wanted players. Stump up or F##k off.

Comment

• Originally posted by simonQPR View Post
                      I can remember the last time we got f##ked over by West Ham when they robbed us of Tricky Trevor for some washed up no longer wanted players. Stump up or F##k off.
                      to a man the Hammers fans can't get rid of Jarvis and Nolan quick enough
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                        If someone offers 15M,then ask 18M
                        Exactly, why can't we had a few million on there value, charlie 15m, up to 18m, matty 10m up to 12, mill just to scars the mugs off, but it depends on our club if we need the money that bad, surly keeping them both might get us automatic promotion, then 25m is peanuts
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Scares
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

• not going to happen, but....

90 Minuti ‏@90minuticalcio 16m16 minutes ago
                            @palermocalcioit join #Everton #QPR and #WBAFC in the hunt for @cesenacalcio's Defrel. The Frenchman is valued €7m.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              not going to happen, but....

90 Minuti ‏@90minuticalcio 16m16 minutes ago
                              @palermocalcioit join #Everton #QPR and #WBAFC in the hunt for @cesenacalcio's Defrel. The Frenchman is valued €7m.
                              Decent season by all accounts, 9 goals and 5 assists for a relegated side, valued on TransferMarkt.com at 4.2 mil in june and compared to Bojan Krkic and Admir Mehmedi in style.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Nolan would be good to have this season imo. One of the most experienced pros left in the game, would be very happy if he came.

Comment

Working...
                                X