Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Summer transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mail says.. QPR have made a £2.5million move for FC Groningen midfielder Tjaronn Chery, 27 Attacking Midfielder

Comment

• QPR head a cluster of Championship sides interested in taking Tiago Ilori,a 22year old 6'3" centre back on loan from Liverpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Daily Mail says.. QPR have made a £2.5million move for FC Groningen midfielder Tjaronn Chery, 27 Attacking Midfielder
        15 goals for 34 matches ain't bad.

Comment

• Apparently Sunderland are after fer.

Comment

• LETS

LETS SIGN HIM UP BEFORE WE LOSE HIM LIKE WE DID ANDY WILLIAMS WHO HAS GONE ON A FREE TRANSFER
            TO
            DONCASTER

SO WELL DONE CRIS RAMSEY

SO FAR WE HAVE SIGNED NO FORWARDS AT ALL

this is looking like a disaster
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• sandro rumour

apparently galatsaray are interested,so lets see what develops
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                LETS SIGN HIM UP BEFORE WE LOSE HIM LIKE WE DID ANDY WILLIAMS WHO HAS GONE ON A FREE TRANSFER
                TO
                DONCASTER

SO WELL DONE CRIS RAMSEY

SO FAR WE HAVE SIGNED NO FORWARDS AT ALL

this is looking like a disaster
                Except JET and Mackie...
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Rumours are Andre gray deal getting a lot closer...would be very happy with that.

Comment

• sebastian polter from fc union berlin:

http://liga-zwei.de/1-fc-union-berli...-rangers/43403

translation:
                    according to the "kicker" [one of the main German football magazines] to Polter has now decided otherwise. The attacker, who allegedly also turned down RB Leipzig, now stands before a move to Queens Park Rangers, who were relegated from the English Premier League and aim at the re-emergence. Among the conditions, although nothing is yet known, but it can be assumed that a change Polters to England financially lucrative, especially for the player himself and for Mainz as a signature at Union.

Comment

• Reports today, as well as Sky Bet, claim that QPR are favourites to secure the signature of 33 year-old Rickie Lambert after the England international struggled to find any sort of goal scoring form during his sole season on Merseyside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                        Reports today, as well as Sky Bet, claim that QPR are favourites to secure the signature of 33 year-old Rickie Lambert after the England international struggled to find any sort of goal scoring form during his sole season on Merseyside.
                        Ffs
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Ffs
                          What's up hitman....please don't tell me you would turn your nose up to lambert. Would be a hell of a coup on a 2 year deal imo.

Would smash it in the championship. Excellent at set pieces, great finisher and pretty much had the season off last year so I bet he's keen to be playing and fairly refreshed.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            What's up hitman....please don't tell me you would turn your nose up to lambert. Would be a hell of a coup on a 2 year deal imo.

Would smash it in the championship. Excellent at set pieces, great finisher and pretty much had the season off last year so I bet he's keen to be playing and fairly refreshed.
                            Exactly this

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Ffs
                              You really aren't saying no thanks to a striker of Lamberts quality are you? Would get 20 goals no problem in the Championship
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

agree - massive upgrade from bobby as a target man. think the far more serious doubt is whether he wd seriously drop to the champ. cd see half a dozen prem clubs being interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X