McLaren just been sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    unbelievable how farking stupid tony is. with the likes of warburton,mcclaren,clement available he decides to give a 3 year contract to a youth team coach.

clueless.
    Beggars belief, doesn't it mate? But there's now nothing to be done about it. So we've no option but to get behind Ramsey. He's got my backing. Not that that makes a difference. Let's see in October.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Beggars belief, doesn't it mate? But there's now nothing to be done about it. So we've no option but to get behind Ramsey. He's got my backing. Not that that makes a difference. Let's see in October.....
      of course mate, will back him for the time being. just cant help feeling what a stupid desicion this was............. yet again by the board.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Even Peterborough interviewed people before confirming the appointment of their caretaker, Hits. Tony and Les, it seems, didn't even require Ramsey to pitch for the job. He was just given it. A very dispiriting appointment. As is the line up today. Why not play Furlong? But here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Even Peterborough interviewed people before confirming the appointment of their caretaker, Hits. Tony and Les, it seems, didn't even require Ramsey to pitch for the job. He was just given it. A very dispiriting appointment. As is the line up today. Why not play Furlong? But here's hoping.
          agree, also looks like henry will be stuck out on the left wing to do sod all. everyone can see the problems here, and i fear it will continue into the new season with players out of position, bad subs, etc etc

i will back him but i just feel next season wont end pretty for him.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
          X