qprteds poster of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Way too many to mention individually for me, plenty of great posters on here for various reasons; be it humeorus, football savvy or intellectual, the combination makes for some cracking threads on here
    To illustrate that point, Matty, you'd temporarily slipped my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Way too many to mention individually for me, plenty of great posters on here for various reasons; be it humeorus, football savvy or intellectual, the combination makes for some cracking threads on here
      I owe you a kfc bargain bucket son.
      Remember start of the season when i said southampton are gong to be bang in trouble cos of the clear out and manager change and you said you still thought they would do really well

Comment

Marty will donate it to his weight watchers boss

Comment

Davesviews. Miss him.

Comment

well

well so far kirill is still leading these votes with three several have been given two but
            hes the only one whos got three

but unless i get some serious voting guys ill have no choice but to give this to kevin macloud
            i know youve all had your good posts
            but he dont forget came from knowhere to bust up the stranglehold of a three year domination
            of factomondo and matty they have been there for three solid seasons
            unlike scott jones who ofcourse burnt out
            i am excluded from this poll but in all honestly i am too hot and cold posting absolute dribble
            as are all the admin staff otherwise stanley would be up there with the best of them and you can see how
            popular kirill is by picking up three votes

SO IS EVERYONE HAPPY WITH KEV MAC,LOLUD OR have i got it very badly wrong do you want me to re instate
            the great facttomondo for a fourth year on the bounce what do you want you are the people its yourv site
            give me facto or kev macloud
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

result of qprteds poster of the season

has gone to ..................................

FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCTTTTTTOOOOOOMMMMMMOOO OOOONNNNNDO

YES YES YES

WITH THE FULLL TABLE UNDERNEATH
              CLASSIC THREADS QUITEGOOD INTERESTING
              FACTOMONDO...........................91.......PTS. .........10....................12................1 1

KEVIN MACLOUD..-....................90.......PTS...........12..... ..............10.................10AWIN........... .............................88......PTS.......... .10...................14..................9

JIMMY RABBIT............................88......PTS..... .......11...................9...................17
              HUBBLE.....................................87..... .PTS.............8....................14.......... ........15
              Last edited by qprted; 23-05-2015, 01:41 PM.

More...

Comment

As clear as day Ted. Well done Facto

Comment

SO

SO ITS
                  FACTOMONDO
                  kev macloud
                  AWIN
                  jimmy rabbit
                  hubble
                  so congrats to the likes of awin and hubble newcommers to this world of insanity
                  they pushed the old guard right to the wire matty lost loads of marks because he decided
                  to cut out the filth hes hit the top three for the last three seasons so come back matty next season
                  and well done facto for the classic threads that have become
                  his trademarks he always finishes strong and this being demonstrated by his last classic
                  thread apologising to the whole website

he has incidently done this three seasons in a row to clinch the title which has now
                  pinacled him as a unbreakable king of the web as always a beautifull brass monkey will be despatched
                  to his exotic bungalow by the seaside so there it is folks

More...

Comment

same again

same again with brass monkeys but can the great one speak to us,with his classic wordsmithery

More...

Comment

well done facto u get to keep the belt

Comment

hes

hes unbelievable hes been banned for half the season but still came back to scoop
                        the coveted award

More...

Comment

Ted I don't even remember facto getting one vote on your other thread

Comment

now look

now look here geezer i ope u aint suggesting thatsd this is a fix

More...

Comment

Grats facto...I can sense a man crush thing going on.. And I'm sure you're used to it with the time you spend in Bayswater hehehe

Comment

we

we have all got a man crush on facto i think its because of his 88 amatuer boxing bouts
                                when hes not posting this board really misses him he should try to get into either book writing
                                or journo because he has an insatiable ability with words

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X