Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that have written Ramsey off already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No issue with Ramsey as such.. I just wish we'd have drawn up an interviewing process with multiple candidates like we said we were going to do.

If we went through all of that and CR still came out on top then fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      I'm afraid that 2-3 years will turn out to be 10 years with a lack of money, years in the wilderness as before,
      Burnley said the same when Dyche was appointed, Howe never really worked out when he left Bournemouth, Bristol City moaned when Cotteril was appointed, we were delighted as rumours suggested he was taking over from Harry, Swansea moaned when Monk was appointed now look at them...........sometimes you have to realize everyone has to start somewhere and whilst I would have preferred Clement, I am more than happy to get behind Ramsey and see what he can do.

Comment

Fortunately, as I have mentioned before, the messageboards are not representative of the fans you generally encounter at the games. I am sure he will get the support there.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Fortunately, as I have mentioned before, the messageboards are not representative of the fans you generally encounter at the games. I am sure he will get the support there.
          I think they are very representative.. majority on here are backing him and will back him because he deserves a chance.

Comment

Uwe Rosler is an absolute pig and anyone suggesting he get's the job at Qpr needs to go visit the men in white coats.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Uwe Rosler is an absolute pig and anyone suggesting he get's the job at Qpr needs to go visit the men in white coats.
              got the Leeds job
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
              X