Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those that have written Ramsey off already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that have written Ramsey off already.

Please say who you would have appointed instead, and why?

Wouldn't say I have written him off but I certainly would have conducted several interviews like any normal we'll run buisiness should and not have gone for the easy option . Please tell me what Ramsey has done to have warranted a 3 year contract as first team manager ? We've improved (slightly) but some of his subs tactical awareness leave a lot to be desired . This to me stinks of les Ferdinand barking on to Tony about how his mate is best for the job and Tony has fallen for it hook line and sinker again .

Comment

A plant pot - Because it'd do a better job than Ramsey
      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Wouldn't say I have written him off but I certainly would have conducted several interviews like any normal we'll run buisiness should and not have gone for the easy option . Please tell me what Ramsey has done to have warranted a 3 year contract as first team manager ? We've improved (slightly) but some of his subs tactical awareness leave a lot to be desired . This to me stinks of les Ferdinand barking on to Tony about how his mate is best for the job and Tony has fallen for it hook line and sinker again .
        I understand that, but fans going on about Allardyce etc we would just end up with the same players coming to end of career, and signing names instead of those that would fight for the club.
        With the players out of contract, it does give Ramsey a chance to build his own squad with young talent who will hopefully be able to compete next season, and have a future at the club as well.

Ramsey inherited a squad of players from both Hughes and Bagpuss, who didn't give a f**k about the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
          Let's see what happens.
          Fans moaned all season about most of the players that are coming out of contract now, so let's see how Ramsey replaces them.
          You still couldn't give a proper answer on who you think would have been better though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              I understand that, but fans going on about Allardyce etc we would just end up with the same players coming to end of career, and signing names instead of those that would fight for the club.
              With the players out of contract, it does give Ramsey a chance to build his own squad with young talent who will hopefully be able to compete next season, and have a future at the club as well.

Ramsey inherited a squad of players from both Hughes and Bagpuss, who didn't give a f**k about the club.
              Yep get that and I'll support any manager and anyone new starts with a clean slate but my fear is that he's a bit of a puppet for les to manipulate the way he sees fit . Dof with no experiance and a manger who's actually a coach stinks of desperation and yet more short sightedness by people who don't have a ####ing clue how to run a football club

Comment

it's difficult to see who would have come to us, if we are genuine about trying to live within our means... people like allerdyce would be after a big wage and a fairly big transfer kitty too, we can't afford that.

i support ramsey, but like others would have liked us to at least look at other possibilities (for example, the currently-out-of-work uwe rösler had acheieved quite a bit with limited resources before he came a bit of a cropper last season... our loss may end up being leeds' gain, although he's very likely to get sacked at leeds for some random reason)

Comment

Yep get that and I'll support any manager and anyone new starts with a clean slate but my fear is that he's a bit of a puppet for les to manipulate the way he sees fit . Dof with no experiance and a manger who's actually a coach stinks of desperation and yet more short sightedness by people who don't have a ####ing clue how to run a football club
                  Let's see what happens as the wage bill will come down hugely once the out of contract players are gone.
                  I don't wanna see any signings of reject prem players, would rather we built a team of young talent and took our time and get it right!!

Ramsey and the board need to get it right though.
                  Ramsey coming out with quotes that he wants to make a QPR that fans will be proud of is a big statement.

Les saying that all players will be banned from Twitter next season, needs to also apply to Fernandes as well.

Comment

Ramsey seems like a mid table appointment to me. Based on not much i think the club is happy to sit in the Championship for 2 or 3 years while all the waste is cleared out and replaced with youth player, players that actually care etc. As everyone has said, Ramsey (probably) isn't good enough to get us promoted and certainly not good enough to turn us into a solid premier league team, but I think his job is to develop youth which he is good enough to do and now he has total control over their development and more importantly how much playing time they get. If all goes well and Ramsey develops the youngsters then when his contract is up we'll have a solid team for someone like Warburton to come in and take us back to the top flight with no mercenaries only players who want to play for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                      Let's see what happens as the wage bill will come down hugely once the out of contract players are gone.
                      I don't wanna see any signings of reject prem players, would rather we built a team of young talent and took our time and get it right!!

Ramsey and the board need to get it right though.
                      Ramsey coming out with quotes that he wants to make a QPR that fans will be proud of is a big statement.

Les saying that all players will be banned from Twitter next season, needs to also apply to Fernandes as well.
                      I'm just very sceptical mate . Happy to give him a chance as sulking about it won't get us anywhere . We've just had more than our fair share of false dawns and to be brutally honest I'm tired and totally ####ed off with it all . I hope we get it right , I'm desperate for us to get it right I just don't think we will . Good luck to cr though he's got a hell of a job on his hands

Comment

I'm just very sceptical mate . Happy to give him a chance as sulking about it won't get us anywhere . We've just had more than our fair share of false dawns and to be brutally honest I'm tired and totally ####ed off with it all . I hope we get it right , I'm desperate for us to get it right I just don't think we will . Good luck to cr though he's got a hell of a job on his hands
                        Shouldn't just be down to Ramsey though as he didn't give himself the job.
                        Fernandes and Co seriously need to play there part now to learn from mistakes.

For example, if the story was true that Vargas refused to come on against Palace, then it's up to Tony and the Board to sort that out.
                        Vargas should have had his loan contract cancelled and sent packing!!

Fernandes and Co need to grow some balls for next season as well.

Comment

I hope Ramsey and Fernandes get it right - end of

Comment

And yet still not a realistic suggestion.,

Rosler did well? Last I saw Wigan were relegated.. Sure he wasn't there to watch them go down but he put the foundations in place..

Warburton? He was DOF and had a good season.. But last I saw Brentford weren't promoted...

Clement? Same as CR no experience... No promotion experience..

Allardyce? West Ham fans hate him and he likes his old cronie crowd... He's also certainly not young...

Alternative is just to moan about TF, LF and CR but no one had given him a chance... Sheeeeesh...

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              And yet still not a realistic suggestion.,

Rosler did well? Last I saw Wigan were relegated.. Sure he wasn't there to watch them go down but he put the foundations in place..

Warburton? He was DOF and had a good season.. But last I saw Brentford weren't promoted...

Clement? Same as CR no experience... No promotion experience..

Allardyce? West Ham fans hate him and he likes his old cronie crowd... He's also certainly not young...

Alternative is just to moan about TF, LF and CR but no one had given him a chance... Sheeeeesh...
                              Personally I thought the plant pot was a good suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                              X