Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about a nice chorus of Rodnee, Rodnee this afternoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about a nice chorus of Rodnee, Rodnee this afternoon?

In support of rangers finest. (Well definitely the most influential )

Didnt he try and start a coup to get gerry francis out back in the day and we all hated him? Or is my memory wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Didnt he try and start a coup to get gerry francis out back in the day and we all hated him? Or is my memory wrong?
      Tbh I've always thought RM was a right gobby prat. Rangers legend or not. Two peas in a pod really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Tbh I've always thought RM was a right gobby prat. Rangers legend or not. Two peas in a pod really.
        Exactly, both big mouth bell ends.

Comment

Exactly, both big mouth bell ends.
          Very much so

Comment

you obviously never saw him play then?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              you obviously never saw him play then?
              I sure did.

Comment

rodney

rodney was an earth angel he just couldnt have been human knowbody but knowbody
                could beat players like he could even the one and only time i met george best i said to
                george who had the most skill and he said rodney was the only living person who could
                get close to him for ball control we are talking hundreds of keepy uppy

BUT RODNEY BROKE MY HEART WHEN HE SAID IF GERRY DIDNT LEAVE OUR CLUB
                HE WOULD LOSE RESPECT FOR HIM

I WISHED HE WOULD THINK BEFORE HE MAKES STATEMENTS LIKE TUNE ARMY AND THAT

but the all time list has to be

..........................................1st..... ...................rodney
                ..........................................2nd..... ..................stanley
                ..........................................3rd..... ...................gerry
                ..........................................4th..... ...................lesley
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                X