No announcement yet.

lump on newcastle and earn some dosh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lump on newcastle and earn some dosh!!!

gonna put a ton on the geordies ats its a given they will end their losing streak today against mr punch's rangers!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

No disrespect facto but i hope you lose

Comment

We'll win this one. Gonna have an apple on it.

Comment

Never ever bet against rangers and not going to start now, but i would save my score if i was you jimmy. Im certain we will be bend over and keep newcastle in the premiership today, its what we do. If im honest i cant even be arsked to get ready to even go, and im never like that. I will go, but so not up for it whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Never ever bet against rangers and not going to start now, but i would save my score if i was you jimmy. Im certain we will be bend over and keep newcastle in the premiership today, its what we do. If im honest i cant even be arsked to get ready to even go, and im never like that. I will go, but so not up for it whatsoever.
          I think you're right, we'll buckle. Will have the score though as I'm stupid like that.

Comment

I hope we win. Toon club meltdown, Ashley out. They have got an easy last game perhaps against the hammers, but Sam might want to go out on a high

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              You musnt win many bets then Kev

Comment

Done a silly little treble today - Saints, Spurs and us - the theory being that with nothing to play for we'll relax and knock a few in.

Comment

Charlie wants to hit the 20-goal mark this season, so expect a few from him these last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    We'll win this one. Gonna have an apple on it.
                    Me too think we'll win this one!

Comment

The rangers are going to make you a lot of money son.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        gonna put a ton on the geordies ats its a given they will end their losing streak today against mr punch's rangers!
                        I see the price off newcastle is 11/8. In the week they was 15/8. Good luck
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                          Done a silly little treble today - Saints, Spurs and us - the theory being that with nothing to play for we'll relax and knock a few in.

Keep everything crossed please!

Comment

Originally posted by toni german View Post
                            keep everything crossed please!
                            get in!!!!!! I'm rich!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                              Top man!!.... mines a fosters.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X