Andrade and Sendles-White released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade and Sendles-White released

I thought both were hot prospects for the future? Obviously not.. Hmm.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Us realising them doesn't mean they wont make it... Chances our they will both go on to utter world beaters!

Comment

i have seen bruno andrade play he looked half decent bit lightweight but surprised he has been released.
      not seen sendles-white play but by all accounts was a good player with lots of potential

Comment

real shame had hi hopes for both.

Sendles-white played in the pre season games .played at international level. and made the bench and then just disappeared maybe he got a bad injury

Comment

Just highlights the level of our EDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Just highlights the level of our EDS.
            While I myself live in Canada now, I have a good friend back there who goes along regularly to watch the youngsters play. In his opinion the 'cupboard is bare', no one even remotely knocking on the first team door. Hopefully he is wrong and/or that changes quickly. Right now tho' the signs do not appear all that good, again, in his opinion. All too depressing right now !

Comment

Andrade has been "knocking on the door" for ages. Chances are he'll be signed by Stevenage in the summer after his loan there, which is about his level realistically.

As for Sendles-White, never seen the guy play but they'll be letting him go for a reason.

Think it's better to focus on who it is Les and Ramsey actually want to keep hold of. Really hoping Harriman and Sutherland sign the deals that have been offered. Sutherland will I imagine, being a QPR fan after all. Harriman I'm not so sure about, I think he really wants to stay at Luton

Comment

Andrade struggled to get games at Stevenage, spent majority of the time on the bench. Lower league 1/league 2 is probably his level.

Comment

Played with andrade once at harlington, along with a few others in our promotion season. He was much better than me but like, seriously no where near the quality of anyone half decent professionally.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

swear andrade (like doughty and ehmer) has been a 'promising' youngster for the past 4 years
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

It's make or break time in Andrade's career now, feels like he's been around forever but hasn't done much.

Hope the board don't put too much faith in our youth system for this season, it needs a few years of nurturing before anything comes from it. Know a few lads who play/played for our youth sides and with the greatest respect they are no any good. League 1/2 level at best. The local talent is there, we just need the coaching infrastructure. Hopefully in 5 years things have changed.
                      Last edited by stationcafe; 15-05-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Andrade's situation reminds me a little bit of Angelo Balanta. Where is Balanta now anyway?

Comment

Bristol Rovers^^
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

The good news Though was we retained 4 youth players including furlong on a 2 yr deal.

Comment

We wouldn't release youngsters unless we were really sure that they didn't have a future for us.
                              Remember that Dean Parrett that went to Spurs as a youngster, he was meant to go onto great things but failed at Spurs, then ended up at many league 1 clubs from then on.
                              I think he is at Stevenage now.

Comment

Working...
                              X