next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next season

Looking forward to it actually, a few London derbies we might actually win, clear out all the bad eggs, hopefully win a few more games and be competitive,and leaving HQ with a smile on our faces. U Rrrrrssss

boat trip to charlton!

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
      Looking forward to it actually, a few London derbies we might actually win, clear out all the bad eggs, hopefully win a few more games and be competitive,and leaving HQ with a smile on our faces. U Rrrrrssss
      Same as that mate. Imagine if we can replicate the warnock season, that would be superb. Loved that season.

Comment

Think you will change yourpmind come august mid table will be a good season

Comment

just get this season over , hopefully the club will drop their prices for games and shift some of the shirkers then its onwards and upwards

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
            Think you will change yourpmind come august mid table will be a good season
            Don't be so negative, by the summer every fan of every club will be up for it regardless and that includes us, no matter who's in charge or who's playing,we will all be praying for a good season.

Comment

I personally cannot wait! this has been a miserable year for the most part but we have an opportunity now to start fresh and possibly (just maybe).... win a few more games!

should be an exciting summer in the way of signings aswell as half the team is out of contract or will be moving on, and to top it off my season ticket will be cheaper and we should have plenty of evening games and 3pm saturday afternoon kickoffs!

be positive R's fans I know we are a miserable bunch but nobody ever said it would be easy

Comment

I look forward to see if Faurlin can make it this time aswell. Not sure, but here´s hoping. Do also look forward to the day when a Norwegian will play for QPR. I have waited so long now!!
                Last edited by Shania; 15-05-2015, 07:48 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  I look forward to see if Faurlin can make it this time aswell. Not sure, but here´s hoping. Do also look forward to the day when a Norwegian will play for QPR. I have waited so long now!!
                  Remember Vaagen Moen? Saw him at training once and looked quite good.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm struggling to see what the point of next season is given that it will clearly be a disaster if we get promoted (again!). Best I can come up with is that we may actually take the cups seriously for the first time for years?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      I'm struggling to see what the point of next season is given that it will clearly be a disaster if we get promoted (again!). Best I can come up with is that we may actually take the cups seriously for the first time for years?
                      I'm loving the crystal ball you're using mate, how much was it?

IMO cups can go fark themselves, nothing but a hassle in a long season, especially when I don't think we will have as many players on the books as we ought to if we want to compete on numerous fronts. Focus should be on the league 100%
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Remember Vaagen Moen? Saw him at training once and looked quite good.
                        Yes, think he career has peaked now.By the way, He didn`t have much positive to say about Warnock, I read. He was told that there was not much use in doing extra traing sessions on his own Really encouraging words from the man who signed him.Lol.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I reckon we will do pretty well next year. If we keep 6 or 7 of this sqiad and add sensibly we will have a very good championship team. The thing we need to do is buy players who have the potential to step up to the prem league of we make a charge for promotion.

Comment

Like I have for a few years now I will once again look where Mackail Smith and Darren Ambrose are playing. For me those were the two players we never managed to sign..(when we were a CC-team that is...) I`m afraid both of them are well past it now;)
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X