You've ripped the R's out of this club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
    He says this and yet he chose to regularly include and even play SWP, who in my opinion has to be the worst of the lot for what he has taken out of the club in the last 4 years.. I'd love to hear his explanation of that.

Pure deflection tactics to try and steer the blame away from him for our relegation, which he hopes will lead to the job offer. His agent most probably told him to publicise it.
    The thing with SWP is that bar 1 incident 4 years ago, nobody has a bad word to say against him. By all accounts he turns up every day, trains hard and puts a shift in. He's just crap. Yes he could have left to go play elsewhere if he really wanted to but he wanted to stay and try and fight for his place. Fans hate him because he is terrible and is on a big wage. Sadly that doesn't mean he is a bad influence around the club and a 'bad egg'

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      The thing with SWP is that bar 1 incident 4 years ago, nobody has a bad word to say against him. By all accounts he turns up every day, trains hard and puts a shift in. He's just crap. Yes he could have left to go play elsewhere if he really wanted to but he wanted to stay and try and fight for his place. Fans hate him because he is terrible and is on a big wage. Sadly that doesn't mean he is a bad influence around the club and a 'bad egg'
      SWP is a poor player but you cannot blame him for the contract uncle Tony gave him. Would you

cancel your contract if you were earning that amount of money? I do not blame SWP for anything except he should have went out on loan and tried to get back in our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Ramsey denied there was a problem with anyone when he took over , and the quotes then were Redknapp was using excuses and how Ramsey didn't and just got with it now he cant hide his failure he now use the same excuses
        What else should a new leader with no Money do? Pedagogically, I do also think he did the right thing; He gave them all a new chance. Taraabt and SWP included.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X