im fed up with the puppet ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    It will be odd to get the job for being a massive failure.
    Ramsey out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Ramsey out!!
      I hear ya.

Comment

I hear ya.
        Just pulling ya plonker kev I'm in one of them moods this fine morning

Comment

I know jim mate, do you want him still or not though? I dont think hes ready as nice as he is.

Comment

To be honest imo the club have been unfair on Ramsey he never should have got the job in January he was on a loser with Les's transfer inactivity , Redknapp was out of contract this sumer and should have stayed untill then ,the DOF should have bought a couple of defenders in and left it at that untill the end of the season
            LF has just made a c...t out of Ramsey that I cant see him recovering from ,now imo Ramsey should go back to being a coach and we should be looking to bring someone in that has'nt got the shadow of L Ferdinand hanging over him someone who's his own man
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 16-05-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I know jim mate, do you want him still or not though? I dont think hes ready as nice as he is.
              Head says no, heart says yes. Not a good mix I agree but I get the impression he can get us back to where we should be as a club. Lower league players, youngsters coming through, old skool coaching, good management.

For me I'd be happy to have 2-3 rough years if it means we change our whole philosophy as a football club, start behaving & acting within our means. We are a small club, start acting responsibly. I think he'll benefit that as he won't be given funds. I believe then, and then only once we've broken this stupid cycle we're in regarding recruitment & spending we'll come back stronger & better prepared.

Just my tuppence worth. I'm in for the long haul results, not short & for me he fits that.

Comment

im

im afraid nothing seems to make sense any more,we need a manager who can wheel and deal in the transfer market
                the idea of doing a chris ramsey and just sitting there and hoping
                we need proactivity in the treansfer market it could be warburtan or alladyce or warnock or holloway
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  im afraid nothing seems to make sense any more,we need a manager who can wheel and deal in the transfer market
                  What, like the last useless f ucking idiot?

Comment

Working...
                  X