Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we want alladyce or warburtan

what do you want guys voice your opinion or do you want ramsey

remember if you vote ramsey it could mean never ever returning to the prem,hes never ever bought or sold a player
    and is massively unexperienced
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

warburton for me ted with ramsey working alongside him

Comment

yes

yes that would be a great partnership,the brilliant coaching skills with the brilliant management skills
      but i wouldnt mind alladyce and ramsey as coach i would be equally happy with either
      just as long as we dont ask ramsey to be manager that could be a disaster

More...

Comment

None of those three! Spend some time taking soundings, asking opinions, this appointment has to be right. The whole operation has to be stabilised , for what it's worth I quite like Uwe Rosler, did well at Brentford and Wigan, until he fell out with Whelan. Another shout is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, has done an incredible job at Burton.

Comment

Out of those 2 Warburton

Why would anyone want Alladyce he is a northern version of Redknapp
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Mick McCarthy all fkin day

Comment

eastherts

eastherts those are good shouts,and im sure those players are on the directors thoughts at the moment
              but as you know i dreampt that redknapp would join us three months before he did and on aqnother website
              i put up on the 18th of may that bobby zamora would score in the 89th min and we would win the play offs and gp up
              with a score of 1-0 one verse in my poem said unliesh the flags,how could i have known that mr beard was to put
              flags on the back of all our chairs

and the only thing i have dreampt about our new manager is that a 6ft pack of crumpets keep chasing around the kitchen
              so that would point to it being warburtan

so only time will tell

More...

Comment

If we want our youngsters coming through,then we don't want Allardyce

Comment

yes

yes thats true artic big sam likes to wheel and deal,but unlike redknapp he dosnt seem to pay ridiculously over the top prices

More...

Comment

Give Ramsey a chance

Comment

I don't know why you are bothering. its ramsey's job. but I would say that tony will see our the team goes in the first 6-8 games. then he will seek a replacement if ramsey f ucks up
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

warburton please.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          I don't know why you are bothering. its ramsey's job. but I would say that tony will see our the team goes in the first 6-8 games. then he will seek a replacement when ramsey f ucks up
                          corrected that for you mate
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Toninho View Post
                            Mick McCarthy all fkin day

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              I don't know why you are bothering. its ramsey's job. but I would say that tony will see our the team goes in the first 6-8 games. then he will seek a replacement if ramsey f ucks up
                              You can still get 8/1 for Ramsey as next boss. Not being funny, but everyone seems to be one million per cent certain hes already got the job, we could all get rich here. (or at least win next years season ticket money)

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...me-qpr-manager

Comment

Working...
                              X