What will annoy you the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will annoy you the most?

Will it be if the team fails to turn up on Saturday like they did against City , OR if they show some fight and spirit 'for the fans' like they should have done all season? I think I'm going to be wound up either way!

I'm annoyed anytime the team does not show up. Some serious @ss kicking is required and if Ramsey isn't up to the job, well, then he isn't up to the job.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

They are professional footballers they are duty bound to perform..so another performance like city will be unacceptable..relegation or not 3 points is 3 points..and the difference between last and second last is £1.2 million in Prize money..

Comment

Both will hurt me, play poor I want to smack um one - play great I want to smack um one
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Gonna be pissed off either way like you said, will be so frustrating to see a really good performance and think of what might have been.

Comment

Working...
          X