is tony fernandes a bit more cunning than we think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is tony fernandes a bit more cunning than we think

I was thinking last night that if we had put more money into players and held onto our prem status
    we maybe would be thrown out of the football league
    So thats no good at all,so what about we put ramsey in charge who tries to get the team to play his brand of football
    knowing its probable relegation,we then sell

AUSTIN,MATTY PHILLIPS,LEROY FER,STEVE CAULKER,NEDOM ONORA,DAVE GREEN,FOR ABOUT 40 MILLION

WE THEN DONT GET FINED

NEXT SEASON MARK WARBURTAN COMES IN AND BUYS ANDRE GRAY,AND WE FINISH ABOUT EIGHTH BUT THE FOLLOWING YEAR WE ARE IN THE PLAY OFFS

so what do you reckon lads am i going crazy have i lost the plot
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

I think you have it. TF's plan all along was indeed for Andre Gray scoring in the last minute to secure 8th place for us next season. I was thinking the exact same thing

Comment

Think you've nailed it Ted. His plan all along was to buy some expensive s hit, broadly sell them for less than they were bought for, get relegated, lose out on millions in TV money, take a huge fine off the football league, and then finish in the play-offs 2 years from now. Genius.

Comment

Genius!

Andre Grey never crossed my mind

Comment

im sure

im sure you guys are on a wind up here

More...

Comment

I actually agree with you. If we had stayed up we would have struggled and had to buy even more players (which might not have worked out). This way we have a clear out (by the way I just read that Fer has said he wants to stay) and give some of our young players a chance and build from there.

Comment

I seriously think what Ted is saying could be right.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Amazing how some optimists can put a positive spin even on our relegation. If we get relegated to Division One next, will that be positive too?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

yes

yes because we will able to completely rebuild our team and mark warburtan can bring in some good players at budget prices

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Amazing how some optimists can put a positive spin even on our relegation. If we get relegated to Division One next, will that be positive too?
                    I have a fantastic idea, maybe it isn't about us being optimists but more about you looking for failure. The fact that your first thought is what if we get relegated again, suggests that you are looking for the next thing to be negative about.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I personally would be delighted if fer wanted to stay

Comment

trouble

fer says he wants to stay untill he finds out what we want to pay him next season
                        he was massively over paid and massively over priced
                        the reality is that mark warburtan can buy the same sort of player for 1 million pound
                        so we can sell fer for 7 million and install someone for a fraction of the price

More...

Comment

Ted with all due respect I think you say things that you wish to be true rather than they are,

If you could pick players up like fer for a million quid everyone would be doing it rather than paying 7 mil and Holland would have no end of players (England too) good enough for the national side.

Next you will be saying you can pick up players like Charlie for 500k

Warburton still hasn't been appointed and all the papers are saying CR has got the job..

Maybe you know something none of us do

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Yep, look at what it did for Wolves, Man City and Southampton.

Comment

awin

awin you are entitled to your opinion but i still love harry redknapp as a person and as a manager
                              but he proved at qpr he has some terrible flaws
                              one of which is that he will pay any amount of money for players his only bargain basement was charlie austin
                              we could maybe get twelve million for him returning a ten million pounds profit

but leroy fer will probabley be sold for less than we what we payed for so thats it the reality is we need a manager
                              that comes to us has got to be able to wheel and deal in the transfer market

WHAT POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE HAS CHRIS RAMSEY GOT AT BIUYING AND SELLING PLAYERS THE SAME AS LES FERDINAND
                              HE IS COMPLETELY USELESS

BUT MR AWIN WARBURTAN HAS BUILT COMPLETE TEAMS AND IS THE HOT FAVOURITE TO TAKE OVER AND IF YOU CHECK MY
                              BLOG YOU WILL SEE I PREDICTED HARRY REDKNAPP ONE MONTH BEFORE HE ARRIVED

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X