Fernandes has ruined QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
    As much as a dislike Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp, there not to blame really. It's not them who buy the players, it's them who asked Tony Fernandes and it was Fernandes who was naive and irresponsible to allow them. All a manager does in the transfer market is go to their chairman's with a list of players and it's up to the board on whether they feel they're worth it. You don't just spend ridiculous amounts of money and hope for the best. It's totally irresponsible on Tony Fernandes' part. The guy has gambled with our club and it's gone wrong - TWICE! We should've never had spent £10 million on Sandro, who now has problems with his visa and is injury prone. Tony has not learnt from mistakes which is very worrying. The sooner he leaves our club the better
    Tony should know more about players than the experienced veteran been in the game for decades managers yeah. Maybe he could of managed the team as well of thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
      And that's a bad thing? Not Tony's job to allow or deny certain players, down to managers to identify the players they want, and Tony decides yes or no based on finance. Not TF's fault the managers he employed were such ##### they wasted millions on a load of ####
      You're talking complete rubbish now. The buck stops with Fernandes. Harry Redknapp would've gone to Fernandes and asked to sign Sandro. Fernandes or other members of the board would've entered into negotiations with Tottenham and discovered that they would have to pay up to £10 million for him. If Fernandes had the club's best interests at heart then he could've quite easily have turned around to Redknapp and said we're not signing Sandro because he's far too expensive for the club and that would be that. It's Fernandes who always has the final say on everything at QPR, particularly what the finances, because he's the chairman and majority owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Tony should know more about players than the experienced veteran been in the game for decades managers yeah. Maybe he could of managed the team as well of thats the case.
        You must be about 12. It doesn't take rocket scientist to understand the FFP rules and to realise that a club of QPR's size can't afford to buy a player who is worth £10 million when the club aren't making any money and is in heaps of debt. Tony should be spending what the club can afford - not gambling AGAIN

Comment

You must be about 12. It doesn't take rocket scientist to understand the FFP rules and to realise that a clube of QPR's size can't afford to buy a player who is worth £10 million when the club aren't making any money and is in heaps of debt.
          Im 14. Wanna bet my this weeks paper round money the ffp nonsense is all bull sh ite dr doom?
          Or do you just want to be happy in your misery?

Comment

The funniest part of this is that, when HR and MH were here, people were more than happy to blame them. Once they each went, the blame went to the next person in the chain still at the club. It's like people want to criticise something at the club just because it gives them some level of joy or god knows what. There would be a lot more fretting from the board if things were as bad as the media say they are
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Idont give a fark, as long as the fat useless farker pays out of his own pocket.

After all, it was all his clumsy,stupid doing in the first place.

#pr1ck
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Idont give a fark, as long as the fat useless farker pays out of his own pocket.

After all, it was all his clumsy,stupid doing in the first place.

#pr1ck
                Rumour is hes going to tap you up to pay it like you have all the the other 200 millions mate. Ha ha.

Comment

You're talking complete rubbish now. The buck stops with Fernandes. Harry Redknapp would've gone to Fernandes and asked to sign Sandro. Fernandes or other members of the board would've entered into negotiations with Tottenham and discovered that they would have to pay up to £10 million for him. If Fernandes had the club's best interests at heart then he could've quite easily have turned around to Redknapp and said we're not signing Sandro because he's far too expensive for the club and that would be that. It's Fernandes who always has the final say on everything at QPR, particularly what the finances, because he's the chairman and majority owner.
                  Me talking rubbish? Lets use your example shall we. So Redknapp goes to TF and asks him to sign Sandro. TF trusts the judgement of his manager and gets him his man. How is that a bad thing?? TF knows whether or not he can afford to pay for the deal, it's down to HR to make sure Sandro is fit and is actually what we need. I can't understand how you or anybody else can try to blame TF for that. And if you must know, I don't believe TF is totally blameless, but for you to actually try to make out like TF backing his managers as a bad thing is laughable, and then you tell me I'm talking rubbish. Don't think so mate

Comment

You must be about 12. It doesn't take rocket scientist to understand the FFP rules and to realise that a club of QPR's size can't afford to buy a player who is worth £10 million when the club aren't making any money and is in heaps of debt. Tony should be spending what the club can afford - not gambling AGAIN
                    But when he ran up debts which were getting hammered for there was not FFP so how can you hammer him Or is for a rule that never existed. If we ran debts up now with rules in place were bang to rights but we have not there historical and last window we never spent a bean I assume to try and comply with FFP but loads on here moaned saying we should have spent in effort to stay up

Can't please everyone all of the time

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      The funniest part of this is that, when HR and MH were here, people were more than happy to blame them. Once they each went, the blame went to the next person in the chain still at the club. It's like people want to criticise something at the club just because it gives them some level of joy or god knows what. There would be a lot more fretting from the board if things were as bad as the media say they are
                      It doesn't give me any joy whatsoever. It's funny how the fans don't sing Tony Fernandes' name anymore. Everyone is losing their trust in him, realising he talks complete rubbish and are seeing that he's been gambling with our club since he arrived. I dislike him more than I do Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp. I've got nothing against Chris Ramsey and I don't mind if he stays. I'd just like to see our club taken seriously and run responsibly and professionally. The debt that we're going to accumulate takes the biscuit

Comment

Can I just add, we're only now in debt because the money TF has spent on transfers has been completely spunked up te wall by the managers that he employed. If both Hughes and Redknapp had done a better job of scouting and recruiting and building a good squad, which was their jobs that TF also payed them for by the way, then we wouldn't have been relegated 2 years ago, and we wouldn't have been relegated now, therefore we wouldn't be in debt

Comment

Me talking rubbish? Lets use your example shall we. So Redknapp goes to TF and asks him to sign Sandro. TF trusts the judgement of his manager and gets him his man. How is that a bad thing?? TF knows whether or not he can afford to pay for the deal, it's down to HR to make sure Sandro is fit and is actually what we need. I can't understand how you or anybody else can try to blame TF for that. And if you must know, I don't believe TF is totally blameless, but for you to actually try to make out like TF backing his managers as a bad thing is laughable, and then you tell me I'm talking rubbish. Don't think so mate
                          It is a bad thing because a club like QPR shouldn't be spending £10 million on a player - especially in our situation! You don't see Burnley spending that kind of money and that's because they're run responsibly and know what they can afford. A chairman shouldn't be gambling with the club like Fernandes has been. A responsible chairman would spend what the club can afford. If he was a decent leader then he would've turned around to Redknapp and said we're not going down that road again and especially not on a crock who has turned out to have problems with his visa. The man clearly didn't learn from his mistakes

Comment

It is a bad thing because a club like QPR shouldn't be spending £10 million on a player - especially in our situation!
                            Now who's talking rubbish. In our situation? Which was what? In the premiership trying to survive and maybe even progress. How we supposed to grow without buying supposedly better and therefore more expensive players? Was HR's job to make sure Sandro was fit and able to play, which he wasn't. Not TF's fault

Comment

Now who's talking rubbish. In our situation? Which was what? In the premiership trying to survive and maybe even progress. How we supposed to grow without buying supposedly better and therefore more expensive players? Was HR's job to make sure Sandro was fit and able to play, which he wasn't. Not TF's fault
                              Just take a look at Crystal Palace and how their approach has worked out. There's a club that will now only spend what they can afford and they were even willing to let a manager go who had helped keep them up because they weren't willing to go beyond their budget

Comment

It is a bad thing because a club like QPR shouldn't be spending £10 million on a player - especially in our situation! You don't see Burnley spending that kind of money and that's because they're run responsibly and know what they can afford. A chairman shouldn't be gambling with the club like Fernandes has been. A responsible chairman would spend what the club can afford. If he was a decent leader then he would've turned around to Redknapp and said we're not going down that road again and especially not on a crock who has turned out to have problems with his visa. The man clearly didn't learn from his mistakes
                                He did, remember? HR quit the very next morning

Comment

Working...
                                X