Eddie Howe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Howe

Just been listening to him on Sky sports and realising bournemouth are the polar opposite of our team culture.

Young manager with refreshing ideas who's team scored a lot of goals.

who are trying to buy berbatov..sounds like they may be closer to us than you think...

grass is always greener!

Comment

Hadnt heard about this if i am completely honest. was sat thinking i hope they dont buy a load of tosh like we have in previous seasons

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        who are trying to buy berbatov..sounds like they may be closer to us than you think...

grass is always greener!
        Beat me too it mate heard there after another oldie too plus are they not £30mil in debt

Media love them so there getting easy ride

Comment

Harry is sniffing around them too. "I'd love to work with a young, up and coming manager..."

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

grass is always greener!
            That will be a redknapp signing for them

Comment

And when they go down in 12 months the reasons will be , squad too young and inexperienced, inexperienced manager, didn't spend enough, didn't score enough goals.

Things change very quickly, they did for him when he was sacked from Burnley a couple of years ago.

Comment

Scored a lot of goals.....in the Championship....

Comment

Working...
                X